3 games in 3 weeks | Syracusefan.com

3 games in 3 weeks

Roarrrrrrrrrrrr. Who sets out to torture us with this kinda scheduling? Wayyyyyyy too much time between games. I can just imagine the topics on here to hold us over.

Guys aren't in class and have time off for Christmas and the ability to go home for family time.

It's like a sports quiet period. No college football til bowl games later this month. College basketball (and Cuse) with fewer games given finals and holidays. Oh, what will we do to survive...

Hey at least I will be more productive at work... The St. John's game at the garden will be awesome to watch on tv. Can't wait until they are back at the dome, especially for nova!

Last edited:
Roarrrrrrrrrrrr. Who sets out to torture us with this kinda scheduling? Wayyyyyyy too much time between games. I can just imagine the topics on here to hold us over.

Kids have to take finals, and they want a chance to go home and visit their families for a couple days around Christmas time.

Would have been some good time for our freshmen to get minutes against so easy cupcakes. Could have thrown another 2-3 games in there.

It's like a sports quiet period. No college football til bowl games later this month. College basketball (and Cuse) with fewer games given finals and holidays. Oh, what will we do to survive...

sdMfUDZ.gif

VMG3W4f.jpg

UX0ryEp.jpg

Kids have to take finals, and they want a chance to go home and visit their families for a couple days around Christmas time.

Wishlist updated: recruit some Atheist players. Rest of us need to be entertained.

But they could celebrate something like Festivus. Like me, they might enjoy the airing of grievances portion the most.
There is a Seinfeld post on the entertainment forum for favorite quotes! Where the heck is Tee on there by the way??

There is a Seinfeld post on the entertainment forum for favorite quotes! Where the heck is Tee on there by the way??

Thanks, I checked it out. Although now I worry that you may have opened a door for additional time wasting for me. The boards can be addicting at times!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom