3 more wins will not be easy | Syracusefan.com

3 more wins will not be easy

Really? Games aren’t hard or easy? Not sure I’ve seen a post in a long time that made less sense than that. Of course each game has different degrees of difficulty.

The 3 in question don't tip the scale either direction. How was that not clear?

huh? if you are talking goals, it should be 7-0.
That's unrealistic no reason we can't win 4. Beat wake and lville get a split of the road games against clemson and nc state. And get a split against uva and duke.

The 3 in question don't tip the scale either direction. How was that not clear?
Wasnt trying to be antagonistic. I just believe they are all important, just not equallly so.

Huh? 4 are against top 15 teams. 3 are against top 8. It’s a gauntlet.

The 3 games we should win. Jesus, guys.

You thought I was calling @UNC just another game?

Wasnt trying to be antagonistic. I just believe they are all important, just not equallly so.

I'm not trying to be antagonistic either. Just commenting on the level of difficulty, not the importance.

We are not a bubble team this year. Why do people keep regurgitating this false talking point? We aren’t even close to the bubble. We’re safely in the field today by a comfortable margin - an 8 seed in most projections, with a shot at climbing to the 7 line after this weekend.

Unless we go 0-7 to finish this season, we will not be on the bubble. And if, by some crazy chance, we do end up there... we have the best road win in the country, among several other strong road wins.

We are not a bubble team this year. Why do people keep regurgitating this false talking point? We aren’t even close to the bubble. We’re safely in the field today by a comfortable margin - an 8 seed in most projections, with a shot at climbing to the 7 line after this weekend.

Unless we go 0-7 to finish this season, we will not be on the bubble. And if, by some crazy chance, we do end up there... we have the best road win in the country, among several other strong road wins.

We are a bubble team - like the exact definition in the dictionary - 10 and 8 and we are out - 11-7 we will get in - it's that simple - I love the team just like u - I just don't live in a dream world

It's not a lock yet. S.U. should be able to knock off one of the giants, though. I sooo wish Miami had pulled that off yesterday.

We are a bubble team - like the exact definition in the dictionary - 10 and 8 and we are out - 11-7 we will get in - it's that simple - I love the team just like u - I just don't live in a dream world

How do you know that we won’t get in at 10-8? What if the second win is @UNC? None of this happens in a vacuum. It’s a pretty weak bubble, and definitive statements like this rarely reflect reality.

Wednesday game is one that we should and most likely need to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom