3 Senior Bowl QBs have been named no Nassib yet. | Syracusefan.com

3 Senior Bowl QBs have been named no Nassib yet.

I hope he makes it too. But why would the Senior Bowl screw with anybody? What's to be gained?

Poor choice of words, my point was not picking the kid if he wanted to participate would be a mistake. He is a better QB prospect than Manuel or Wilson. Glennon is pretty close to Nassib, but I would hope he gets an invite.

Maybe he's playing in the Shriners East West Game?

Maybe he's playing in the Shriners East West Game?

Saw a prelim listing for the East West Shrine game and 4 QBs are listed and Nassib wasn't on the list.

Poor choice of words, my point was not picking the kid if he wanted to participate would be a mistake. He is a better QB prospect than Manuel or Wilson. Glennon is pretty close to Nassib, but I would hope he gets an invite.
I dunno about Glennon being "pretty close to Nassib" since a lot of experts are projecting Glennon as potentially the best QB in this draft class, but I see what you're saying. Ryan should absolutely be invited.

Agreed. Given the buzz, I would be very surprised if he didn't get an invite to at least one of these games.

If he gets snubbed then a po'd Nassib will put up 500 yds against WVU's "defense"