3 Wake Tickets and a West (Fine) Lot Pass Available | Syracusefan.com

3 Wake Tickets and a West (Fine) Lot Pass Available

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Hi all. Sadly won’t be able to make this game. Would like to see them used by someone. Tickets are in 127 on the aisle. Looking for $10 bucks a ticket plus 20 for the pass, and the cost of shipping (5 bucks).

Couldn't talk yourself into it, could you...

If they beat the ville I very well may. It would be a last minute decision (like Friday).
12:30 pm kickoff..."oh dark early" departure from NJ and back to watch most of the night game on ABC.

Bumping this as it looks like a no go.

3 tickets and a west parking pass, I'll take $40 bucks for the whole lot (plus the cost of shipping which is prob ~$5)

Bumping this as it looks like a no go.

3 tickets and a west parking pass, I'll take $40 bucks for the whole lot (plus the cost of shipping which is prob ~$5)
welcome to the club pal, literally can't give tickets away. donate them to the boys and girls club or big brothers. And mail the pass to Consiglioairy MARK for the tailgate if you have no luck

welcome to the club pal, literally can't give tickets away. donate them to the boys and girls club or big brothers. And mail the pass to Consiglioairy MARK for the tailgate if you have no luck

Do you know who I can contact about donating my tickets for the game? I'm trying to give mine away.

I called the ticket office and the lady told me they wouldn't be able to help with donating tickets. Will try to Google Connors direct line and call him tomorrow

How quickly things change. Before the season people were coming out of the woodwork asking me to get them tickets. Now they could care less

I am looking for a few more tickets can be youth to take my out of town nephews and my kids to the game Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom