35th in yards per play margin vs fbs | Syracusefan.com

35th in yards per play margin vs fbs

Millhouse

Living Legend
35th out of 130

Better than 95. 7 games * 95/130 = 5.11 wins

I think the rest of the way we will probably be slightly below average in ypp margin because of injuries

Kill BC, Pitt is the game of the year. Wake is way better, that was an incredible wtph loss Saturday. Fsu should handle us obviously

This week is a must win if we want to finish with a good record. If we lose to Pitt I think we are looking at best 8-5. The Pitt D is always vulnerable to down the field passing. Which is another reason to start CDRW.

We already have a good record relative to preseason expectations. Still in gravy imo
Pre season expectations go out the door when you start 6-0. In my mind 6-6 this year is a monumental let down. Pre season 6-6 was my goal.

You can't possibly look at losing 5 or 6 out of your last 6 as anything other than failure.

We already have a good record relative to preseason expectations. Still in gravy imo

This season is shaping up like 2010. We were coming off being beaten down for years. We started 6-2 and then limped the final 4 games to finish 7-5. It was a great season given the past years, but it wasn't the special season it could have been because of the finish.

This season will be a success, but for it to be a special season IMO we HAVE to beat Pitt.

So deflating. No anger, just a big collective sigh over a random bounce
Not sure it’s random. I think we lead the country in slants deflected.

ND QB made multiple terrible throws one led to a pick and we didnt score.. We made a couple bad choices as well and it led to 2 TDs. Shrader can never make that throw. Del-rio hasnt played nearly as much so it was bound to happen.

We can’t let BC be a letdown. Beat Pitt this weekend and WF or FSU. There’s a path still. But I’d be very happy with 8 wins based on how well these backups have played.

I'm hoping this season can be like 1991. That year we started strong (4-0), then lost a road game against #1 FSU, came back to the Dome and lost to East Carolina, but won out to finish on the cusp of the Top 10.

35th out of 130

Better than 95. 7 games * 95/130 = 5.11 wins

I think the rest of the way we will probably be slightly below average in ypp margin because of injuries

Kill BC, Pitt is the game of the year. Wake is way better, that was an incredible wtph loss Saturday. Fsu should handle us obviously
Obviously? Are you thinking Warrick Dunn is still on the team? What is making you think this is some world beater?
Dumb comment.

Obviously? Are you thinking Warrick Dunn is still on the team? What is making you think this is some world beater?
Dumb comment.
FSU beat LSU, hammered BC/GT….lost a heartbreaker to NC State on the road, and a tough game to Clemson.

I see them kinda like the ND game….a team that’s got some physical advantages against us and is better than their record. But we get them home and hopefully we can get this one right in terms of intangibles and not do everything it takes to lose aka throw a pick 6 and get a punt blocked for a TD.

Dumb comment.
They don't have to be a world beater to be better than us. You throwing around the word dumb amuses me.

Can anyone explain how Louisville blew out Wake?
It was almost comical. Wake crammed almost a season’s worth of turnovers into one quarter, and Louisville was very efficient in turning just about all of them into points.