38-2 | Syracusefan.com

38-2

omniorange

All Conference
ikLTYlOnLgLpK.gif

Stole this from a Louisville Board. Cal and all the pundits better rethink that 40-0 now.

Cheers,
Neil

As I said in the game thread, if you hate UK, that makes you an honorary Louisville fan. It is how life works. Not to go all gushy, but have I mentioned how glad I am that they will be in our league again? It is kind of weird, but I like UofL because of their fans.

You know, those poor people that have to deal with UK douchebaggery on a constant, daily basis?

I think the SEC and the SEC refs will do all that they can to get this team to the NCAAs this year!

I think the SEC and the SEC refs will do all that they can to get this team to the NCAAs this year!

I don't think UK will need the refs help. The SEC is horrid

I don't think UK will need the refs help. The SEC is horrid

Top to bottom you're probably right, but it looks like in a couple days the SEC may have more ranked teams than the ACC. Who knows, fans elsewhere may be saying similar things about us? But you're right, all UK has to do is bring a mediocre game to many of the contests and should make the NCAAs with ease. They might even be able to do that even if Randle gets injured against Florida or something. Theyre young and there appears to be a decent amount of ceiling room. Of course I'd like to see a repeat of last year(minus the injury), but it seems highly unlikely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom