4 in the West per Palm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

4 in the West per Palm

You are on some really strong stuff if you think Louisville is above us without aac title. Virginia-cuse is close and if Virginia wins the final tomorrow they will be above us but as of now we are ahead by an eyelash in my opinion because of our OOC wins in maui
You are setting yourself up for some serious disappointment if you think UVA and Lville won't be seeded above us. They are two of the hottest teams in the country. UVA is above us regardless of the outcome of tomorrow's ACCT. How can you possibly justify SU ahead of UVA right now? It's baffling.

They can make two brackets easily I don't get anyone actually thinks the B1G final is late is used. The committee uses BS all the time. If Michigan State beats Wisconsin their will be 2 brackets depending on who wins that game.

could be . Noone really knows how long it takes for the bracket to go to cbs and cbs to import it graphically when they do the show. Only way I see us losing buffalo is if Michigan state wins bigten title though

I'll take a 4. I don't care where. We have to improve if that's possible with this cast.

We have to improve and we have a lot to prove.
Our record is not indicative of or play as of late, and everyone wants to play us right now.

You are setting yourself up for some serious disappointment if you think UVA and Lville won't be seeded above us. They are two of the hottest teams in the country. UVA is above us regardless of the outcome of tomorrow's ACCT. How can you possibly justify SU ahead of UVA right now? It's baffling.

su:
rpi-13
vs top 25 rpi:3-2
vs top 50: 7-2
vs top 100 rpi:15-3
2 bad losses in conference play by 5 points or less
best wins: VS Baylor-Neutral, VS Minnesota-Neutral, VS Duke, Vs Villanova, VS Pitt, @ Pitt, VS UNC,

Virginia:
rpi- 11
vs top 25 rpi:3-3
vs top 50: 4-4
vs top 100:12-6
regular season title but played nobody good twice.
best wins: VS UNC, @Pitt, VS Syracuse, VS Pitt-Neutral,

it's very close and I could see it either way. seems to me comparing them that we should be on same line at worst as Virginia.

I have flip flopped su and Virginia after Virginia won today

Can SU be the East 4 if UVa or Duke is the East 2 or 3? We couldn't play either team until the Elite 8 in that scenario.

Can SU be the East 4 if UVa or Duke is the East 2 or 3? We couldn't play either team until the Elite 8 in that scenario.

no, top 4 seeded teams from the same conf are supposed to be put all in different regions (and there won't be 5 top 4 seeds from the ACC)

su:
rpi-13
vs top 25 rpi:3-2
vs top 50: 7-2
vs top 100 rpi:15-3
2 bad losses in conference play by 5 points or less
best wins: VS Baylor-Neutral, VS Minnesota-Neutral, VS Duke, Vs Villanova, VS Pitt, @ Pitt, VS UNC,

Virginia:
rpi- 11
vs top 25 rpi:3-3
vs top 50: 4-4
vs top 100:12-6
regular season title but played nobody good twice.
best wins: VS UNC, @Pitt, VS Syracuse, VS Pitt-Neutral,

it's very close and I could see it either way. seems to me comparing them that we should be on same line at worst as Virginia.
One of the biggest flaws with the RPI is that it does not take into consideration time as a variable. All wins and losses are created equal as of today. That's a biased model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom