43–24 | Syracusefan.com

43–24

The announcer made a good point; "If you want to rebound in this game you better be a man and you better be athletic". Someone in another thread mentioned that CJ was alot more aggressive on the boards today than he has been almost all year. This is as good of a rebounding tam as we've had in recent memory; I think that GaTech loss woke up a giant.

This is the best thread I have seen today. This is a completely different team when they rebound. Great rebounding leads to easy buckets which takes this team to a diferrent level. Grant is such a better rebounder than anyone who replaces him.

Four players with 6 or more rebounds is huge.

Jermai with 8, CJ and Keita (in only 16 minutes) each with 7 and Christmas with 6. Huuuge.

Is it possible Jerami makes others better rebounders as well?
Maybe missing him and the possibility he might not be 100 percent today was a blessing, making others hungrier.

Maybe missing him and the possibility he might not be 100 percent today was a blessing, making others hungrier.
I think another factor is FSU was constantly using their bigs to screen our guards at the top of hte zone, so they weren't in great position for a lot of rebounds.

I mentioned to my girlfriend (who was asleep on the couch) that it was the most active I've seen CJ on the boards in a long time. Her snoring told me she agreed with me.
:D
(sounds familiar)

Grant Is our most important player. Talk about a guy that opens the game up and makes everyone around him better.

Grants a grown a$$ man
The dapper way he dressed when sidelined spells NBA. In addition, JG would be out of his mind to risk another back injury that might knock him out of the first round. Roberson will be starting and we will be thin up front. The Ennis decision will be one of the biggest ones we have faced. I can see him in the Development League for a year, but that is no big deal. When it comes to the draft, his athleticism trumps any shortcomings in technique. He has a lot of work to do to make it as a small forward but the potential is there.

The dapper way he dressed when sidelined spells NBA. In addition, JG would be out of his mind to risk another back injury that might knock him out of the first round. Roberson will be starting and we will be thin up front. The Ennis decision will be one of the biggest ones we have faced. I can see him in the Development League for a year, but that is no big deal. When it comes to the draft, his athleticism trumps any shortcomings in technique. He has a lot of work to do to make it as a small forward but the potential is there.
Roberson, though a great player, has a lot to do to get that starting spot next year.

I'm assuming the starting lineup next year will look like...

Ennis/Joseph
Cooney/Patterson
Roberson/Gbinije/Johnson (noone has quite earned this spot yet)
McCullough/Christmas
Christmas/Coleman/Obokoh

Assuming that Grant's gone.

Roberson, though a great player, has a lot to do to get that starting spot next year.

I'm assuming the starting lineup next year will look like...

Ennis/Joseph
Cooney/Patterson
Roberson/Gbinije/Johnson (noone has quite earned this spot yet)
McCullough/Christmas
Christmas/Coleman/Obokoh

Assuming that Grant's gone.

JB will start both Christmas and Coleman, because that's the kind of thing he does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom