$44 to the 1st person to guess... | Syracusefan.com

$44 to the 1st person to guess...

690West

Moneyline Master
the start time for our Tulane home game on September 21st. You just have to give a time and a rationale that isn't braindead. I don't want to miss a home tailgate, but I need to schedule a flight from Hancock with an educated guess(gamble) that night.

Contractual detail: I'm allowed to pay over time. See amortization schedule on bathroom wall of Chuck's. Second stall from right.

the start time for our Tulane home game on September 21st. You just have to give a time and a rationale that isn't braindead. I don't want to miss a home tailgate, but I need to schedule a flight from Hancock with an educated guess(gamble) that night.

Contractual detail: I'm allowed to pay over time. See amortization schedule on bathroom wall of Chuck's. Second stall from right.
4pm. It'll be a lower level game similar to Wagner and it's won't be national TV so we can pick the time.

7pm because I said so.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Sometime between noon and 8 PM because I am totally clueless just as everyone else is regarding the start time.

Ok...do you want the scheduled start time, estimated actual start time or specific actual start time?

Also, is the time based on when the refs blow the whistle for the kickoff, when the ball is actually kicked off or when the receiving team catches the kickoff?

4pm will be the listed start time, but SU decides to start at 3:38pm

Actually this looks to be an ESPN3 game so I would go with 4pm like the Wagner game. I think SU is getting away from earlier kickoffs.

3:30 because both teams come into the game 3-0 and it is the regional game on ABC/ESPN2.

12:00PM so I can get home at a reasonable time to watch the rest of the College FB games that day.

High noon bc it's Tulane and pretty hardnosed just like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood.

Is my mother likes to say better I should know it to you then cheat you out of it

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Let's take a look at the ACC schedule for 9/21:

Cuse vs. Tulane
FSU vs. Bethune-Cookman
Maryland vs. WVU
Wake Forest at Army
Duke vs. Pitt
GT vs. UNC
Miami vs. Savannah St.
UVA vs. VMI
VT vs. Marshall

The Noon ACC game of the week will most likely be one of the 2 conference games. The most likely candidate to be picked up by ESPN/ESPN 2 is Maryland/WVU. It seems that 4PM spot SU has vs. Wagner is in the no TV zone. I'm going to guess 1:30. The only way I see SU/Tulane getting picked up by other than ESPN3 is if they open the year 2-0.

3:30 which will provide just enough time to burn out the portable blender making Hurricanes at Fine Mess.

8pm. Wagner is 4pm the week prior and we'll need to get the fan base in shape for the (hopeful) night kickoff 2 weeks later vs Clemson. Also, hopefully we'll grab another 3k+ of the leaf raking crowd by having a night kick off.

Please forward my $44 to the indoor practice facility fundraiser.

5pm. Some oddball TV network picks the game up and starts it at an odd time

3:30 which will provide just enough time to burn out the portable blender making Hurricanes at Fine Mess.

Hurricanes? I must have overlooked you last year. I was probably too busy with the Jell-O shots.

I'll say four and that you will have imbibed too much tailgating to get through TSA so it won't matter what time you schedule your flight!:cool:

The IPF will welcome your $44 donation!