46 points is a program NCAA tournament low. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

46 points is a program NCAA tournament low.

Even Lilly knows that! Scoring points is important, scoring more than the other even more so.
Only if you’re interested in winning

If we were indeed plus 11 when Edwards was in the game, and I think we just might have been, that is on the coach. It was clear that when he was in the game, they had trouble scoring and rebounding. he should have played more than 19 minutes.
BPM or whatever had edwards at +11 isnt real plus/minus. Its what a layer with those stats would do on average over 100 posssessions...quite misleading if you interpret it as regular plus minus...curious what that number was for all of the players, though...

While Buddy and others didn't shoot well, there were a number of times that the big men had opportunities to score but they chose to throw the ball back out to the guards. That had been working but not that game.

I’m a big believer that you need a solid inside scorer to make a really deep run. Buddy is an elite shooter.

but in the tournament, I want a player who can get inside and draw fouls. FT’s stop a lot of opponent runs.

I’m a big believer that you need a solid inside scorer to make a really deep run. Buddy is an elite shooter.

but in the tournament, I want a player who can get inside and draw fouls. FT’s stop a lot of opponent runs.
Guerrier looked like he was going to be that guy.

Then I think his body failed him.

I was hopeful too. I think teams shaded his right and ran a second defender at him once we got in conference. He was not good reversing or kicking out. If he was, the double teams would have stopped..
The kid was a warrior, but I agree with you, couldn't go left or score over his right shoulder with his back to the basket. Scouting limited his effectiveness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom