47 points on 23 shots | Syracusefan.com

47 points on 23 shots

Yeah, I thought his Duke game was his best overall, until yesterday. It's like every aspect of his game is improving each other aspect. What I really like is the swagger and confidence. We need that on our team if we are to finish this process.

Yeah, I thought his Duke game was his best overall, until yesterday. It's like every aspect of his game is improving each other aspect. What I really like is the swagger and confidence. We need that on our team if we are to finish this process.
Was great to see TC follow up his great duk game against nd, was hoping Rak could do the same, but he what he needed to and we keep winning!

Was great to see TC follow up his great duk game against nd, was hoping Rak could do the same, but he what he needed to and we keep winning!
This was just a game where we needed to find the hot hand and keep feeding it. No team handles well a quick turnaround after such a high energy, emotional game. This is why there is such a thing as scheduling losses. I'm just glad that we brought our defense and Cooney brought the offense. Now, the team needs to rest a bit and get ready for a feisty Clemson team.

His game is only going to get better as he continues to put the ball on the floor. Early in the ACC games he was settling for shots instead of trying to get to the basket. Gotta throw some jabs sometimes to open up the uppercut.

His swagger/emotion is a great complement to Ennis' stoic-ness. Not to mention how greatly their skillsets mesh with one another.

I think Duke pressing actually helped Cooney; sort of forced him to go to his pull-up jumper, which is a huge part of him taking the next step.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom