5-4! What a game | Syracusefan.com

5-4! What a game

HtownOrange

Living Legend
What a game. Ugly first half, I though Shrader was injured. HCDB made adjustments at the half. SU scored 3 TDs in 4:53, manhandled BC, messed with Moorehead's head, watched Tucker cross 200 yards for the game, and never yielded to the pressure.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, my fellow Orange fans.

What a game is right. This team is a roller coaster of a ride and I’m not sure I would have it any other way. The dome was so flat after the first half and the boys got us all back to being electric in no time.

Two good wins in a row and now a bye to regain some health before finishing against teams we can beat. Good win guys! Kudos especially to Tucker. What a day. Shrader toughed it out. He's a special competitor. Three touchdowns in less than 5 minutes. Nicely done...

Jesus what was the line in the Clemson / Fla. St game?

-9.5 and O/U was 47.5

team went off in the third. couple of long runs and the D got stingy.

Our 4 losses were by a combined 19 points. We’ve been in every game this year. Young team that’s finally figuring out how to win. I think they find a way to win 2 out of the last 3 and win their bowl game. 8 wins would be huge for this young squad.

Some will be ripping their eyes out. Others will not. A Fla. St. hook and ladder with four backwards passes ended up in a TD for Clemson as time expired.

Put me on the not happy list.

Unsung hero of the game was Maximilian Mang. He threw some great blocks today and looks to be a real solid player for us moving forward. Nice to see some depth step in when Elmore went down.
Now just call a couple of passing plays to him, great size, and runs well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom