Cullen...

Am I reading the tea leaves correctly?

Hewett
Linton
Johnson
Grad Transfer OT? South Alabama
Cullen...

Am I reading the tea leaves correctly?
No you aren't counting right. Right now there are 64 returning players and 19 commits. That puts the number at 83. Two more spots...three if you don't count Shy.

Is it odd that there has been no official word on Cordy? Or did I just miss something. At this point it certainly seems like a foregone conclusion but I would have expected to see something in social or traditional media.

Is it odd that there has been no official word on Cordy? Or did I just miss something. At this point it certainly seems like a foregone conclusion but I would have expected to see something in social or traditional media.
No announcement yet.

Cordy's off the team. He didn't play for undisclosed reasons in the last 3, or was it 4 games. He gone. Probably letting him finish up his school year.

What????

fiveguys.jpg

Yes. We have them down here too. I was just wondering if he had two wives? A Lunch wife and another wife...or maybe one of them is a Sister wife. ;)
No...LOL.

I read the title of the thread " 5 Guys , 3 Spots" right after having lunch at the restaurant and my first thought was that there was now three Syracuse locations. Lame attempt at humor.

Cordy's off the team. He didn't play for undisclosed reasons in the last 3, or was it 4 games. He gone. Probably letting him finish up his school year.
He's not listed on the 1/28/19 updated Fishes & Loaves report.

Letting him finish up school? He’s like what, 1 year from completing his doctorate? Dude might as well stay.

Linton and johnson. Hewett gunna be enamored with the glitz and glam of USC.
To my eye, this is looking like how it will play out tomorrow. Any thoughts on priority if somehow Watts is on board? Would he be a take over Johnson?

To my eye, this is looking like how it will play out tomorrow. Any thoughts on priority if somehow Watts is on board? Would he be a take over Johnson?

Watts is not on board. Its gonna be Linton and Johnson tomorrow and we will pocket what we have left for Transfers/late qualifiers/Shy.

No you aren't counting right. Right now there are 64 returning players and 19 commits. That puts the number at 83. Two more spots...three if you don't count Shy.

With Johnson, Linton, Munoz, and Summers, I count 20 incoming. Plus one saved for a grad transfer OT. That's 85 with Shy.

Maybe we are expecting 1-2 more people to transfer out?

Could also be a situation where the coaches don't know anything specific, but expect something unexpected to occur which could free up a spot or two after this semester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom