5-Star 2013 PF Prospect Chris Walker | Syracusefan.com

5-Star 2013 PF Prospect Chris Walker

"Nothing from Kentucky... I'm still working on that."

Yeah this kid has UK written all over him, probably announces April 11, 2013.

#1 PF in the country, would be a miracle to get him out of the south.

Nice to see SU mentioned with these top 5* players. That hasn't always been the case and it confirms that SU is truly an elite program. However, it looks like Walker would be a long shot. He's from the south and there are a ton of top flight schools involved.

reminds me a bit of josh smith..atlanta hawks josh smith.. not ucla sumo wrestler josh smith

His "top 5" with Syracuse being mentioned last and "I guess it's a top 6" seems kinda like he remembered at the last second that a Syracuse blog was interviewing him. But I guess, who knows.

His "top 5" with Syracuse being mentioned last and "I guess it's a top 6" seems kinda like he remembered at the last second that a Syracuse blog was interviewing him. But I guess, who knows.
exactly my thoughts

We're not getting anyone who is a 5 star from florida so shouldn't waste the time

Seems like he wants to play at UK. Also, do most recruits refer to Boeheim as "Jim".

"We're not getting anyone who is a 5 star from florida so shouldn't waste the time"

debbie-downer.jpg

We're not getting anyone who is a 5 star from florida so shouldn't waste the time

You might want to look a bit more into Boeheim's comments about Walker being like Fab. He doesn't mean just play style...

Yeah. Seemed like he was throwing us a bone.

Interesting that Baylor is on there. UK, UF, OSU, Kansas make sense. Baylor?