50/1 but mention on rise

jncuse

Hall of Fame
Did not realize that Nevada had that great an offseason.

They return most of their team, but their real issue last year was they played a 6 man team. Now they brought them in all kinds of help. It will be interesting to see how they integrate that depth

Many parallels to us actually, except is getting its depth via the transfer route.

Did not realize that Nevada had that great an offseason.

They return most of their team, but their real issue last year was they played a 6 man team. Now they brought them in all kinds of help. It will be interesting to see how they integrate that depth

Many parallels to us actually, except is getting its depth via the transfer route.
I think we should be at 30 to 1 at worst maybe even 20

I really like this team this year

This feels like the Wes Johnson team in some ways (not with big man arsenal) if Hughes is the real deal

cuseinseattle

All American
I think we should be 7/2. I'm booking my tickets to The Cities. Final 4 baby. My wife is from there and her cousin lives in the city. I just told her last night finally being married to you is paying off. No hotel for me. She mentioned are children and various other things. Some people are so sensitive.

cto

Administrator
Staff member
I had Syracuse at 75-1 in 2010 (for somewhat serious money) ... before anyone realized how good unknown Wes Johnson was going to be. Sadly, the Arinze injury ended my dream season.

Top Bottom