50 Best Movies Streaming on Netflix | Syracusefan.com

50 Best Movies Streaming on Netflix

That's a great list. There are probably twenty that I haven't see yet. They will all go into my queue.

That's a pretty solid list, even if it does perpetuate the myth that Lost in Translation is actually good. I've never been so bored with a movie in my life. I've left movies before because I had to for whatever reason, but that's the only movie I have ever left because I just couldn't take it anymore.

That's a pretty solid list, even if it does perpetuate the myth that Lost in Translation is actually good. I've never been so bored with a movie in my life. I've left movies before because I had to for whatever reason, but that's the only movie I have ever left because I just couldn't take it anymore.

Thank you - I want to like that movie, love the ppl in it, everyone seems to love it, but it's just dull. Kind of like watching Mad Men.

Winter's Bone was pretty dull too imo. Nice list though.

That Marinovich doc is pretty good - but not on the list.

Love Jim Jarmusch - Ghost Dog and Dead Man both make the list.

A great movie available on Netflix Instant that isn't on that list: Warrior. I cannot recommend that movie strongly enough.

A great movie available on Netflix Instant that isn't on that list: Warrior. I cannot recommend that movie strongly enough.

I don't know if you're fan of Tom Hardy in general, but Bronson is a pretty badass film.

I don't know if you're fan of Tom Hardy in general, but Bronson is a pretty badass film.
I do enjoy Hardy, a lot. I've heard great things about Bronson, and intend to check it out at some point. He's a great actor. I'll be shocked if he's not an absolute superstar in a couple years.

I do enjoy Hardy, a lot. I've heard great things about Bronson, and intend to check it out at some point. He's a great actor. I'll be shocked if he's not an absolute superstar in a couple years.

I concur. He's a pretty solid actor, hopefully he keeps making quality movies.

Oh, didn't mention, agree about Warrior too, very good flick. I was kind of hoping for a different ending though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom