50 years ago yesterday we had an ‘Emergency’ | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

50 years ago yesterday we had an ‘Emergency’

If I could put together a night of Emergency, The Rockford Files and Quincy I think I'd be in heaven, might not even need any alcohol.
Sam Fujiama was a much underrated character. Quincy was a bit of a man ho with his late night carousing. Sam had to keep the investigations on the straight and narrow.

Emergency was a spin-off from Adam 12 which was a spin-off from Dragnet. Wow! Now that’s real royalty……..forget Elizabeth, William and Harry.
And of course Harry Morgan was a big star on two very successful series.

Emergency was a spin-off from Adam 12 which was a spin-off from Dragnet. Wow! Now that’s real royalty……..forget Elizabeth, William and Harry.
Adam 12 was my favorite.One Adam 12 see the woman.

My 2 oldest sons used to fight when they were very little over the characters in Emergency. I can still hear them yelling ‘I want to be Roy, no, I’m Roy, you’re John’ on and on….and then the echo of my mommy dearest sweet voice saying ‘I’m turning it off if you two don’t figure it out now’. Memories :)

363389005_679897267505169_5264009829529869937_n.jpg

dragnet was really a 50s show then 10 yrs later they did a new show which i dont even remember ever seeing.. then then webb decided to go in a different direction as the ratings were ok and focused on adam-12, there was a cross over episode though as there was for emergency and also the show the DA with robert conrad which lasted 1 yr.

299096113_491379279657177_6804880719786334530_n.jpg

All from the mind of well-groomed Jack Webb.
Forget Beatlemania. Who'll ever forget where they were when Dragnet first appeared on TV and Webbmania burst onto the scene.
I was in my backyard playing whiffle ball (yes at night), but girls screamed at their TVs and boys wanted to be like him.
It is estimated that his haircut was so precise, you could set your watch by it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom