6-6 | Syracusefan.com

6-6

Nick44

All Conference
I know people hate when we look ahead, but I am just curious...if we finish out 6-6, does that confidently get us to a bowl game???? Assuming we beat Tulane, UConn and Louisville and lose the rest...

BCS Bowl -WVU
Champs Sports Bowl- Notre Dame
Belk Bowl - Pittsburgh
Pinstripe Bowl - Rutgers
Compass Bowl - Cincinnati
St. Petersburg Bowl - South Florida

Notre Dame screws us. It's imperative that we upset 1 of Pittsburgh, WVU, Cincinnati or South Florida.

rutgers still need to get to six wins as well.. Army will give them fits. they need to beat uconn and UL or steal another one too..

Big East Conference
The Big East Conference has seven bowl tie ins, up to six of which choose a Big East school in any given year.[3]
2010-2013:
  • #1 Bowl Championship Series. The Big East Champion receives an automatic bid to one of the BCS Bowls with an At-Large bid. 2010-2011-Fiesta, 2011-2012-Orange, 2012-2013-Sugar, 2013-2014-Fiesta
  • #2 The Champs Sports Bowlreceives the second pick of the Big East teams, after the BCS participant is determined.
  • #3 The Belk Bowlreceives the third selection of the Big East teams.
  • #4 The New Era Pinstripe Bowlreceives the fourth selection of the Big East teams.
  • #5 BBVA Compass Bowl / AutoZone Liberty Bowl. The #5 selection from the Big East will face either the #8 or 9 team (shared pick) from the SEC in the BBVA Compass Bowl or the C-USA champion in the Liberty Bowl.
  • #6 The Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl receives the sixth Big East selection.

I guess it depends cause here it says either one compass or liberty... right now Notre Dame is screaming champs sports bowl and since they passed on them last year I can see that this year. There is always 5 bowls that need fill ins so well see, too early to tell anyways.