60's Songs | Syracusefan.com

60's Songs

having just stated in another thread that the 60s were overrated musically, I will concede that the decade did in fact give us the single greatest song of the rock era:
[song: Good Vibrations]

If we are throwing out Jimi...

I give you Big Brother and the Holding Co.who made a bunch of awesome tunes before Janis and Peter Albin is seriously underrated

I mean, if there is one thing I know, it is psychedelic music

This thread is tough. See Zeppelin started in the 60's The Door's, Janis, Airplane, Beatles, Stones, Syd Barret Floyd etc so many psychedelic awesomeness but I am thinking bevo was more looking at some of the on-hit wonder types of 60's songs so I thought, how many other Kingsmen songs do I know? None

[song: screw it here is the whole disraeli gears album]

Which is great, because when I was a lad I wanted to know what a disraeli was. Which made that Family Guy reference that much funnier.

can't post it but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0obEjXwSKTQ

So I will add this.

Nobody is forgotten when it is convenient to remember him - Benjamin Disraeli (this is an actual quote per brainyquote)

Wedding song for the wife and I. Pretty surprising considering we were children of the 80s (born in 69 and 71 respectively). The DJ was very impressed, but it was all her.

[song: I hear a symphony]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom