$65 for Clemson ticket | Syracusefan.com

$65 for Clemson ticket

Zippy1808

2nd String
The single game box office price is $65 (plus any ticketmaster fees)

That’s easily gonna bring it to $80 for the “casual” fan. I fear this price point might be a tad too high. We’ll see.

If Duke can sell out with a bubble team that isn't very entertaining, there's no question the Clemson game will sell out.

I imagine this will follow the dynamic pricing model that the Duke game is based on. Price will fluctuate a little based on demand, timing and availability. Bet you can buy seasons, flip the Clemson game and watch on tv and see the other five home games for free!

Are they already on sale?

April 16.

Only group and 3-game package tickets are available now

Football Group Tickets and Partial Plans On Sale - Syracuse University Athletics

Three-game packages are also available now. The cost of a three-game package is $99 in the Upper Blue Zones and $135 for the Upper Orange Zones. Fans may select any three games of their choice, including Clemson.

Single-game tickets for all home games go on sale April 16 (excluding lower-level seats for Clemson). Tickets start at $25 for non-conference games, $35 for the Pittsburgh, Boston College and Wake Forest games, and $65 for the Clemson game.

Prior to single-game tickets going on sale to the general public, there will be an exclusive presale beginning April 9 for donors, season ticket holders and alumni.

I'm turning 50 in September and had planed on going to Vegas to celebrate it. When I told my wife I would rather go to the Clemson game she was not happy. So it will be Turning Stone and Carrier Dome for my Birthday!

I'm turning 50 in September and had planed on going to Vegas to celebrate it. When I told my wife I would rather go to the Clemson game she was not happy. So it will be Turning Stone and Carrier Dome for my Birthday!

damn, you got old fast. you're almost all grown up. :)

April 16.

Only group and 3-game package tickets are available now

Football Group Tickets and Partial Plans On Sale - Syracuse University Athletics

Three-game packages are also available now. The cost of a three-game package is $99 in the Upper Blue Zones and $135 for the Upper Orange Zones. Fans may select any three games of their choice, including Clemson.

Single-game tickets for all home games go on sale April 16 (excluding lower-level seats for Clemson). Tickets start at $25 for non-conference games, $35 for the Pittsburgh, Boston College and Wake Forest games, and $65 for the Clemson game.

Prior to single-game tickets going on sale to the general public, there will be an exclusive presale beginning April 9 for donors, season ticket holders and alumni.

if not seasons, people should buy that 3 game plan and include Clemson.

It's all in the upper deck. Buy ST.

so are the lower priced ST. buying ST in the lower level sidelines will be very expensive including donations.

I know everyone has a different financial situation, but that's just not a lot of money to watch one of if not the biggest sporting event in America on that given day.

I know everyone has a different financial situation, but that's just not a lot of money to watch one of if not the biggest sporting event in America on that given day.

Clemson fans can't believe the discounted price we're offering for the game.

They're probably looking for Promo codes to lock it in.

so are the lower priced ST. buying ST in the lower level sidelines will be very expensive including donations.

I plan on getting rid of the ST at face value outside of Clemson. That's the only game I am locked in to see.

Ha Ha not even close!!
Agreed. Just check out the Funny Picture thread.
1549999255277.gif

I can't figure out how to purchase the 3-game package. I'm on the You-Pick-3 Plan page and it doesn't seem to be letting me choose any games (No games are even showing) or look for tickets.

Anyone know what the deal is?

I can't figure out how to purchase the 3-game package. I'm on the You-Pick-3 Plan page and it doesn't seem to be letting me choose any games (No games are even showing) or look for tickets.

Anyone know what the deal is?
Don't know what the problem is but I've had good luck with sending a message from within my Cuse (carrier done box office) account. Just send a message including what the problem you experienced was and what you want. Check back a day or two later and chances are what you requested will be in your checkout menu. All you have to do is pay. They're pretty responsive, just a bit archaic.

Don't know what the problem is but I've had good luck with sending a message from within my Cuse (carrier done box office) account. Just send a message including what the problem you experienced was and what you want. Check back a day or two later and chances are what you requested will be in your checkout menu. All you have to do is pay. They're pretty responsive, just a bit archaic.

I just had a rep call me. Got it all sorted. Clemson, Pitt and Wake games in section 336. Lets Go!

Cheapest Duke ticket was $95 and it sold out. Many of these are crappy seats. There are no bad seats for football. Plus, Clemson is reigning National Champs.

I bought season tickets , I sit in the very top row you can see everything open up , plus I just bought 15 group tickets up there for $50 a pop . This game will be sold out
How was the process to buy group tickets? Just a quick phone call? I thought they were $40?