Class of 2017 - 7'1" 400 LB. Lineman wanting a Syracuse offer | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 7'1" 400 LB. Lineman wanting a Syracuse offer

I would use him in a power package for short yardage situations on O and on D as well let him go both ways in special situations also on the field goal block unit

I would use him in a power package for short yardage situations on O and on D as well let him go both ways in special situations also on the field goal block unit
Also, he could act as an emergency goal post, in case one blows down. Have a special giant yellow, long-sleeved jersey ready.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too slow.
LOL...Never noticed the attached video as i was rushing around to get things done before going to the game.

The kid can squat 3 o-lineman all at once. Just have him greet the recruits put his arm around their heads and say ..."Is Syracuse your team."?.

This a local kid my kid's team played the other night who is legit and a Soph. now they we need to get in on soon.He has the body now for D-1

Damien Hoyt @ Homer High School - Syracuse.com

I'm thinking FG/PAT kick blocker. Put him just offset of the center, depending on the direction of the kick. Just stand up and reach up.

Should be a no-brainer for Syracuse to offer him an academic scholarship due to his Native American Heritage...like what they do for the Lacrosse players.

He could walk-on then and become a situational player.

This kid couldn't even play situationally at an FCS school. Its nice that he wants an offer but there's a reason you don't see people this big playing football. Too slow, poor coordination, bad translation from weight room to field.

Just try to kick a fieldgoal over him with just a little push....Ha

Maybe offer him a schollie just to be the first guy that walks off the bus on gameday. I've never seen a highlight tape with such a slow...uh...athlete? Not even a 2-4-7 tape would make this kid fast.