H

HOFCeluck

Whoever was the last to wear #8 was the last to wear #8, since they don't allow it anymore.
I swear I read once (maybe here?) that you cant have jersey numbers with digits higher than five (ie 51 is OK but 56 is not) because of the way the refs signal who committed a foul.

Frozen

All American
In fact, it wasn't until rather recently that the NCAA allowed players to wear #1 or 2. As far as I can tell the only SU players to ever wear #1 are: Allen Griffin, Hakim Warrick, Andy Rautins, Mike Sutton, and MCW. The only players to wear #2 are Tyrone Albright, Justin Thomas, Nick Resavy, BJ Johnson and Matt Moyer.

SU94

2nd String
Looks like #2 is pseudo cursed. Well, except for JT being the No. 1 ranked golfer it the world.
In fact, it wasn't until rather recently that the NCAA allowed players to wear #1 or 2. As far as I can tell the only SU players to ever wear #1 are: Allen Griffin, Hakim Warrick, Andy Rautins, Mike Sutton, and MCW. The only players to wear #2 are Tyrone Albright, Justin Thomas, Nick Resavy, BJ Johnson and Matt Moyer.

CaptainJ

All American
I thought that this was a ranking of our team next year by some internet donk and I was ready to get into a four page argument over whether it was too high or too low, depending on what the response was.
The first thing that I thought of was Darius Bazley.

Top Bottom