82 and Sunny on Saturday... | Syracusefan.com

82 and Sunny on Saturday...

wvlax

2nd String
Chapel Hill, NC 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

upload_2017-4-12_19-22-52.png

Two years ago the Tar Heels gouged us for 17 goals in Chapel Hill. I think our defense is better this year but it will be a good test with the "heat" and on a grass field. ACC tourney is also being played on a grass field.

Yep, stamina is going to be tested. Need to make sure players are drinking and staying hydrated all game.

Has it been that hot down down there recently? I know they have a decent amount of southern guys on the team but UNC probably isn't used to it either with it being only April.

Looks like its been in the 70's the last 2-3 weeks and hit 80 a couple of times. Let's hope the UNC guys decide to hit the Friday night spring kegger before the big game Popcorn and soda.

Has it been that hot down down there recently? I know they have a decent amount of southern guys on the team but UNC probably isn't used to it either with it being only April.

It's been beautiful. Thing is, the humidity just hasn't been here. Perfect spring weather. 82 degrees with low humidity won't be too warm.

Should be a great day for lacrosse...

...and an even better day to claim the outright regular season ACC championship. :cool:

Same here in Dallas although we have had a little more humidity the last week or so. 6am to 1pm is simply outstanding. Heats up quickly between 1pm and 6pm then gets super again after the sun goes down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom