999 | Syracusefan.com

newmexicuse

All Conference
This is my 999th post - I want my 1000th to be meaningful. I am tossing around some ideas in my head. If anybody has some thoughts on what might be a significant topic for my # 1000, suggestions would be appreciated

I gotta try that never had it.

Missing out buddy; it's tasty, yet dangerous. At 9% abv, creeps up on you... Next thing you know, you're coming up with posts like my "Hi" doozy at midnight.

dogfish-head-90-minute-ipa.jpg

Discuss the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking instead and I will be on board. Either way, I want to give you congrats in advance as I wont be here for it, likely. I thought this thread was gonna be about when JB hits 1000. I wonder if he will be mulling over the moment in like manner? :)

There haven't been any Rutgers posts lately. You might want to go that route.

Discuss the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking instead and I will be on board. Either way, I want to give you congrats in advance as I wont be here for it, likely. I thought this thread was gonna be about when JB hits 1000. I wonder if he will be mulling over the moment in like manner? :)

I don't see how you could compare the two, really. In fact, it's sort of an insult to newmexicuse to even sully the discussion so.

copy and paste the following:

I meant to put a period at the end of my last sentence in my previous post but I am unable to edit it so here it is:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom