Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bonaire

• Curaçao

• Total voters

rhcuse

Starter
Hoping to take the lady to Aruba, Bonaire or Curaçao next winter for a delayed Silver Anniversary getaway. I mean she’s gonna say “yes”, right?

How would you rate them relative to each other? My ideal would be a bungalow type place near a beach and restaurants and a little night life. She’ll probably want all-inclusive, but I’d rather explore a little and hit a bunch of lunch and dinner spots.

Hoping to take the lady to Aruba, Bonaire or Curaçao next winter for a delayed Silver Anniversary getaway. I mean she’s gonna say “yes”, right?

How would you rate them relative to each other? My ideal would be a bungalow type place near a beach and restaurants and a little night life. She’ll probably want all-inclusive, but I’d rather explore a little and hit a bunch of lunch and dinner spots.

Only have done Aruba of the 3. It was fine but no interest in going back. Minimal culture, nothing memorable cuisine wise.

Off the Florida Keys, there’s a place called Kokomo. That’s where you want to go to get away from it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom