A conclusion | Syracusefan.com

A conclusion

Confirmed!!!!! We are a football school. How many NBA hall of famers vs NFL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Football board > Basketball board
Been a diehard SU fan since I can remember rooting for sports teams. Love hoops. Love football. But if I had to choose one, it would be football. SU baskbetball is in my blood, but SU football is my heart. Also, the hoops board is filled with idiots.

the football board has always been the alpha board. things discussed and the people discussing are much smarter here.

the hoop board is romper room.

It's very easy being a Syracuse basketball fan right now - a wild mix of top 100 kids coached by JB - drama and wins - even the people that don't like it are interesting..

Obviously it's much more difficult to be an SU football fan - for a million reasons..
I would think that would make the posters over here more diehard..

Just pointing out that the basketball board has more threads than the football board...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Just pointing out that the basketball board has more threads than the football board...

More people watch 'Two and Half Men' than 'Louie' too.

of course there is , every day theres 15 new 'whos your favorite player to wear short shorts?' thread.

It's very easy being a Syracuse basketball fan right now - a wild mix of top 100 kids coached by JB - drama and wins - even the people that don't like it are interesting..

Obviously it's much more difficult to be an SU football fan - for a million reasons..
I would think that would make the posters over here more diehard..
Lot of truth to that.

Been a diehard SU fan since I can remember rooting for sports teams. Love hoops. Love football. But if I had to choose one, it would be football. SU baskbetball is in my blood, but SU football is my heart. Also, the hoops board is filled with idiots.

This.

Hoops school.

Football just generally leads itself to better discussion and the business of college sports is discussed on this forum.

We tend to beat teams into submmission in hoops generally the same way with some wrinkles that tend to be missed by a lot, and Boeheim is basically loved outside those that don't understand why his system works so well.

It has been a rough go since 2001. After last years demise I promised myself I would never post on this board. But, I can't help myself. Hell, I wore a glove given to me by Kevin Abrams for most of my High School football program. I had Mcnabb on my fantasy team for 8 years, and I'm a Giants fan. Anyway, FIRST POST!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom