A discovery | Syracusefan.com

A discovery

BillSU

All American
He’s just getting started for us but looking even closer at Symir’s stats before arriving at SU, (below), he can shoot but his assists per game up around 10 - you know he’s a great passer and I think JB sees that his handle is so good, confident bringing the ball up the court and a distributor that that is the way he’s using him right now. He played 21 minutes had one TO, 2 PTS and got the ball to people who we are counting on to shoot and score.

I can only see his minutes increasing as he gets his legs through each game. He is, IMO, a true point guard and played that way tonight.

Joe till now was being counted on to be both a point man and a scorer and that’s why we haven’t seen numbers like he had at GF. Take some pressure off and let him be a shooter – bet we see a big difference in his point totals. I’m not criticizing here just pointing out that if he can concentrate more on shooting it’s a great opportunity for him to score and we need scoring.

Vermont Academy:
He played two seasons for Coach Alexander Popp at Vermont Academy ... As a junior, Torrence was named 2017-18 First Team All-New England and squad most valuable player ... He averaged 17.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists per outing ... Torrence earned 2018-19 First Team All-New England honors ... The Warriors were 22-12 and reached the semifinals of the New England Prep School Athletic Conference (NEPSAC) AA Tournament ... Torrence averaged 19.4 points, 10.2 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game as a senior and was named the Wildcats' most valuable player ...He posted 21 points, 13 rebounds and 12 assists in an early season, 86-53 victory at The Winchendon School ... He had 24 points, 10 boards and 10 assists when the Wildcats defeated Bradford Christian Academy, 85-75 ... Torrence contributed 39 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds to in a 96-94 loss to Hoosac School.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom