A Knight's Tale is the greatest movie ever made | Syracusefan.com

A Knight's Tale is the greatest movie ever made

To each his (or her) own. For me, Dr. Strangelove resides at the top of the mountain.
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb - HOME
Medium – Read, write and share stories that matter in 2020 | Dr strangelove,  Slim pickens, Movies
DR. STRANGELOVE OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB / WHEN  THE WIND BLOWS | American Cinematheque

So many great characters and performances.

Wrong. Not even the best medieval comedy movie released in 2001 :)

That title belongs to the Martin Lawrence classic, Black Knight (Black Knight (film) - Wikipedia)
I love not just that you pulled a fairly obscure movie out, but that you've been on this board for so long and have made less than 100 posts, and my absurd post about A Knight's Tale is one that drew you into "long time lurker, first time caller" mode.

Excellently played, my friend. Please, I encourage you, share your thoughts and opinions with us more often!

It really is such a watchable movie isn't it? Just a lot of fun. One of my favorite guilty pleasure movies is Almost Heroes, starring Chris Farley, Matthew Perry, and a legendary transformation by Eugene Levy that rivals Christian Bale turning himself into Dick Cheney.

Here's one small clip from the greatest film in many generations.

It really is such a watchable movie isn't it? Just a lot of fun. One of my favorite guilty pleasure movies is Almost Heroes, starring Chris Farley, Matthew Perry, and a legendary transformation by Eugene Levy that rivals Christian Bale turning himself into Dick Cheney.

Here's one small clip from the greatest film in many generations.
Isn't that the one that they had to use another actor for some scenes after Farley passed away?

Isn't that the one that they had to use another actor for some scenes after Farley passed away?

No, he died after they had already wrapped up filming on this one I believe. He did die before its release though.

Yea I think Almost Heroes and Dirty Work were his last 2 and both released after his death. If we're talking guilty pleasure movies, Airheads (Airheads - Wikipedia) has to be near the top of the list for me. Just a great cast.

Brendan Frasier doesn't seem like a name you hear often anymore.

Brendan Frasier doesn't seem like a name you hear often anymore.
I had the same thought at some point back in the spring (because pandemic), so I went down the Google rabbit hole and found this article. It was a surprisingly good read.

I had the same thought at some point back in the spring (because pandemic), so I went down the Google rabbit hole and found this article. It was a surprisingly good read.

That's wild. I just finished the article and have no idea what to think.

Not sure about the movie, but the soundtrack is kickass.
If you've never watched it, it is delightful, and you will be entertained.

tucker & dale vs evil is the best alan tudyk movie. i'll die on this hill

View attachment 187980
He's had a great career, and his IMDB has gems like this:

To prepare for the role of Steve the Pirate in Dodgeball (2004), he joined a group of pirate role players called the Rumrunners and spent a week at Pirate Camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom