A Little Diversion During the Slow Weeks | Syracusefan.com

A Little Diversion During the Slow Weeks

Col. Bleep

All American
So, the thought flashed across my otherwise empty mind...what have I spent the most time yelling at my TV over the years while watching SU games? Three phrases come to mind:

By far, I have most often yelled, "Grab a *#(**# REBOUND!"

Number two is"Call a time out, Boeheim, time out!"

And third...this goes back to the mid 00's and includes the championship season. I didn't dislike the guy at all. But the truth is I hollered it more times than I can count, "C'mon...finish Forth!"

Anyone else?

"Don't take the air out of the ball". Play with the same rhythm that got you the lead.

Reactions: cto
Anything uttered on my part includes several four-letter words, good or bad. The one clean four-letter word would be "Kobe!"

1. Hit a F***ing free throw already!
2. Move out past that da** three point line!

Easily used to be “get out of the f*n zone” in the mid to late 90s before I accepted it.

1) Brick
2) Pathetic
3) Dribble, Dribble, Dribble. (In reference to Buddy)

When the fans are still standing at the beginning - will somebody make a freaking shot????

We're getting lit up in the zone by 3-point shooters.

We give up too many offensive rebounds to the other team.

We're pressing out of desperation.

Last edited:
So, the thought flashed across my otherwise empty mind...what have I spent the most time yelling at my TV over the years while watching SU games? Three phrases come to mind:

By far, I have most often yelled, "Grab a *#(**# REBOUND!"

Number two is"Call a time out, Boeheim, time out!"

And third...this goes back to the mid 00's and includes the championship season. I didn't dislike the guy at all. But the truth is I hollered it more times than I can count, "C'mon...finish Forth!"

Anyone else?
"don't take that shot!"

It’s going to the wire, get the defibrillator

This year we may see more opportunities for "NO, NO, NO, NO, YESSSSS!!!!

After watching JB coach now for many decades, my family is still amazed when I yell "timeout!" a second or two before JB actually takes a timeout. Most games I can predict nearly every timeout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom