yes or no

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no/maybe

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

retro44

Living Legend
I literally got stopped hundreds of times and took dozens and dozens of pictures. The fans were showing me so much love out there, and I definitely have to say that most of the fans were from Kentucky.​
Now, of course that had a lot to do with the fact that they were playing there, but I'm always just shocked at how dedicated Kentucky fans are. One man asked me if I wanted to take his wife home with me, ha ha. I couldn't believe it. I was like, "Nah, I'm good," but that's just how insane the fans were down there. Great atmosphere.​
wondering if boeheim will allow julie to teach noel the how to play in the middle of the zone

Hey has anyone noticed Anthony Davis only has one eyebrow?
Which eye is it over? Because I don't trust people with only a left eyebrow.

Right eyebrow people are quality human beings, though.

I literally got stopped hundreds of times and took dozens and dozens of pictures. The fans were showing me so much love out there, and I definitely have to say that most of the fans were from Kentucky.​
Now, of course that had a lot to do with the fact that they were playing there, but I'm always just shocked at how dedicated Kentucky fans are. One man asked me if I wanted to take his wife home with me, ha ha. I couldn't believe it. I was like, "Nah, I'm good," but that's just how insane the fans were down there. Great atmosphere.​
wondering if boeheim will allow julie to teach noel the how to play in the middle of the zone
Bernie's wife will teach young Mr. Noel

That's not Anthony Davis brow it's Laurie Fine's landing strip. AD picked it up on a recruiting visit to SU and hasn't been able to get it surgically removed yet.

As long as they didn't contact him by twitter, it shouldn't be a problem.

Hey has anyone noticed Anthony Davis only has one eyebrow?

It's not even ur standard straight-across unibrow either...

it's like an eddie munster unibrow... two halfmoon brows meet in the center at a point...

That's not Anthony Davis brow it's Laurie Fine's landing strip. AD picked it up on a recruiting visit to SU and hasn't been able to get it surgically removed yet.
Is there a "hate, ew, you douche" button I can click?

Is there a "hate, ew, you douche" button I can click?

Hey Nerlens if you come to Cuse you can date the daughter of the greatest basketball player that ever lived

Sorry Scoop

Hey Nerlens if you come to Cuse you can date the daughter of the greatest basketball player that ever lived

Sorry Scoop

No way! Scoop has paid his dues for the Cuse, and for a recruit should not his girlfriend lose.

One man asked me if I wanted to take his wife home with me, ha ha. I couldn't believe it. I was like, "Nah, I'm good,"​
That would have been Coach Cal NN.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom