A Message to Our Bigs...... | Syracusefan.com

A Message to Our Bigs......

newmexicuse

All Conference
Please watch Tyson Chandler on the pick n roll & learn to slip picks & roll to the hoop for 3 to 5 easy dunks per game.

No excuse for any big not learn to do this. Talk about consistant easy hoops !!

Defensive 3 seconds helps that to happen

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Am I crazy to think Fab can be a poor man's Tyson Chandler?

Defensive 3 seconds helps that to jappen

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Not to mention having world class shooters on the wings with the 3 point line farther back than in college who are able to draw defenders out of the paint.

Please watch Tyson Chandler on the pick n roll & learn to slip picks & roll to the hoop for 3 to 5 easy dunks per game.

No excuse for any big not learn to do this. Talk about consistant easy hoops !!
You need a competent point guard to run that slip to the optimum. The best I can remember at SU was Wallace from Sims. JW could roll, slip or pop. There's a reason he is the single season scoring record-holder.

You need a competent point guard to run that slip to the optimum. The best I can remember at SU was Wallace from Sims. JW could roll, slip or pop. There's a reason he is the single season scoring record-holder.
You also have to have good hands. You cant be bumbling the ball all over the place trying to gather the pass.

You also have to have good hands. You cant be bumbling the ball all over the place trying to gather the pass.
Great point -

BMK is our hands free center
Rak & DCII should be fine in that regard.