A message to you from HC Doug Marrone | Syracusefan.com

A message to you from HC Doug Marrone

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
header.png.png

Dear Orange Nation,

After our win at Temple, I could not put into words how I feel about this team, which has come so far and gone through so much. They have worked hard and persevered, battling back from a 2-4 start to win five of our last six games and earn a Bowl invitation. Thank you for being right there with us. We look forward to sharing our Bowl experience with you – Orange Nation!

When you purchase your Bowl game ticket through Syracuse University Athletics (www.suathletics.com/bowlcentral) to sit with the Orange Nation, you are supporting the program in more ways than a seat at the game. You are aiding our effort to provide all student-athletes with a championship experience, athletically and academically, in first-class facilities.

Tickets will be on sale immediately following the announcement of our Bowl destination viawww.suathletics.com/bowlcentral. We are partnering with Anthony Travel for Bowl packages that will include transportation, hotel and game tickets. Please contact the Orange Club (315-443-1419) or the Carrier Dome Box Office (888-DOMETIX, press 0) with any questions you have.
Thanks for being part of the Orange Nation.

Doug Marrone
Head Coach
footer.png.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors