A New Pair of Glasses for Jimmy... | Syracusefan.com

A New Pair of Glasses for Jimmy...

newmexicuse

All Conference
Well, unfortunately my cable provider does not offer ACC channel, so I have not seen that many games. We have become so irrelevant that ESPN no longer puts on Syracuse games, though sometimes we happen to be playing a team that they do put on such as last night, so I did get to see the massacre.

Anyways, so much discussion about the team being better with Kadary in the lineup. Even last night he only got 29 minutes instead of the 35 he deserved. The entire world sees this obvious truth except for one person, who we know wears glasses, so maybe that person just needs a new pair.

I think I will start a go fund me page so that we can all chip in and get Jimmy that new pair that he so badly needs.

a couple of other thoughts:

1. we do not have anything close to an nba talent on this team. Pretty obvious to me, but I have seen some speculation about Quincy who is my favorite player. Maybe, if he has a late growth spurt and gets to 6’10”, but not at his height with his current skill set. Maybe kadary down the road, but he needs work on his outside game.

2. truthfully, joe should not be playing at the acc level, not even coming off the bench. So what that he gets hot every few games when a cupcake appears on the schedule.

3. buddy looked pretty good out there, but he is a limited player and should be the third guard on a real team.

4. Ajax looked good standing in the middle, but that is the problem...he is just standing there. He had a bolo line in 7 minutes, not even a rebound.

anyways, I feel better venting than I did watching us play our way off the bubble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom