A Q&A with Tommy Devito | Syracusefan.com

A Q&A with Tommy Devito

Wish I could read it, but I’m not paying $20. Best of luck to syracuse.com
I have never had to pay to view them and I have never payed them either. I dont know why some do and some dont..

Anyways its a great article and im excited to see them getting in sync before spring training. lets prove last year wasnt a fluke!

Good article, good points...however, hope the teams only focus isn’t on Clemson and they remember they still have two games before that game...on the flip side, I felt like they baited Tommy to answer the way he did about Clemson.

Cleared cache on IE, Firefox and Chrome and I still am blocked by the subscription popup. What browser are you using?

Just click the X on the popup, and it goes away (at least, it does for me, on the rare occasion it pops up).

You could do Incognito or similar browsing mode too, if the above doesn't work for you.

Really like the way TD is handling himself. May have to head up on 4/13. Not sure I can wait until September for Clemson.

Just click the X on the popup, and it goes away (at least, it does for me, on the rare occasion it pops up).

You could do Incognito or similar browsing mode too, if the above doesn't work for you.

Thanks! When they first started charging, I was able to close out the subscription popup then I wasn't seeing the X to close the popup. So far I'm not even getting the popup with history cleared in Firefox incognito.

Jersey Boy hasn't found a good Italian restaurant in Syracuse yet? Can't swing a dead cat over your head without hitting a good Italian restaurant!
He found a couple but he always likes to find new places . he doesn't drink so restaurants are one of is things

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom