A question about future tv telecasts | Syracusefan.com

A question about future tv telecasts

SBU72

All Conference
Can anybody tell me where can find on what networks future games will be on? I could only watch the Colgate game on YES. ACCN wss blacked out because YES is available in Rochester. I can save over $35 a month if I charge my cable package not to include YES. Will all conference games be on ACCN?

Can anybody tell me where can find on what networks future games will be on? I could only watch the Colgate game on YES. ACCN wss blacked out because YES is available in Rochester. I can save over $35 a month if I charge my cable package not to include YES. Will all conference games be on ACCN?

cuse.com has the schedule with tv carriers

I don't know the answer to this but it's disgusting that 10 years ago you could watch every game including exhibitions with literally zero issue.

Im in Syracuse and it took me 3 bars before I could find the Bucknell game playing.

Screw ESPN, screw the ACCN, screw the ACC and screw Georgetown.

I see 3 more YES games. The rest are on the accn, ESPN family or Fox.

I don't know the answer to this but it's disgusting that 10 years ago you could watch every game including exhibitions with literally zero issue.

Im in Syracuse and it took me 3 bars before I could find the Bucknell game playing.

CB2DD014-91FB-48B9-ADEB-C3BD1EC34122.gif

i'm in los angeles & for the first time in years, i have been able to watch every game, including exhibitions. i've watched a couple of them twice. god bless the accn!

To me this is the best post of the year. 2 years ago I semi retired and gave up my tickets . I travel the country every winter to warmer places and can't believe the problems watching the games. Now I understand what all the bitching was about. The ACCN sucks.

little has changed its just the location of the games.

years ago we had no games
then we had some games local
then we had some games local and a few espn/cbs/etc
then we had some games local and espn and then espn had blackouts
then we had more games local some regional some espn/cbs/etc
the we had some games local some regional some espn and some streamed that we never saw before

then we had lots of games on tv and some streamed
now we have every game on tv or streamed

people were always paying for games in some manner for everything that wasnt on local TV

people cut the cord and now complain they cant get stuff they used to watch but if they didnt cut the cord they still would have to pay for it. YES was never free

for those not living local where regionals were "free" parts of the cable plan its vastly easier to get games.

the only reason these games are on at all is to make money for someone, stuff was never free even local wasnt free its just the costs were obsorbed by the locals via commercials.

if games were on EMPIRE back in the day and you lived in texas you werent getting the games no matter what you wanted or were willing to pay. regional rights were just that..

Way More people have access than every before but some people have less or different access..

the we had some games local some regional some espn and some streamed that we never saw before

people were always paying for games in some manner for everything that wasnt on local TV

people cut the cord and now complain they cant get stuff they used to watch but if they didnt cut the cord they still would have to pay for it. YES was never free

for those not living local where regionals were "free" parts of the cable plan its vastly easier to get games.

the only reason these games are on at all is to make money for someone, stuff was never free even local wasnt free its just the costs were obsorbed by the locals via commercials.

if games were on EMPIRE back in the day and you lived in texas you werent getting the games no matter what you wanted or were willing to pay. regional rights were just that..

Way More people have access than every before but some people have less or different access..
Yes, totally agree. If you have cable with a TV provider not named Comcast or Frontier, you should have access to all or virtually all SU football and basketball games, and all home Syracuse games in any other sport.

You might have to pay extra to get ACCN if you live in a state outside the ACC footprint.

You might have to watch using a Roku or firestick.

But you should have access. People on providers that have an agreement to carry ACCN should have the ability to stream ACC network extra. If you don't, I would complain. Feel bad for @Bayside but I know a number of other Verizon customers who definitely can stream ACC network extra content. Feel bad for cuseguy, but at least there are options like YouTubeTV to get access, even if you have cut the cord or have TV with Comcast or Frontier.

If you want access, you can get it. No matter where you are. Access to SU sports is better now than it has ever been and when Comcast and Frontier sign up, it will just get better (and cheaper).

Guys just get YouTubeTV
I second this. YouTube TV has worked great for me so far. It gave me access to the ACC Network and kept my TV/internet costs about the same as I had with cable/internet.

I just need to make sure my wife doesn't leave the TV on all day for background noise or else we'll blow through our monthly internet data allotment pretty quickly!

ACCN is still being blocked on streaming for this well paying FIOS customer.

Streaming through FiOS? Like you want to watch live TV through your FiOS app?

I haven't had any issues with FiOS and the accn or streaming through ESPN when necessary.

Streaming through FiOS? Like you want to watch live TV through your FiOS app?

I haven't had any issues with FiOS and the accn or streaming through ESPN when necessary.

Streaming the ACCN through the ESPN app. Used to work, now I get the lock.

Streaming the ACCN through the ESPN app. Used to work, now I get the lock.

Was that for the YES game? If everything is working correctly, the only reason you wouldn't be able to stream is if it was available on a non-ESPN channel.

That has to be beyond frustrating, especially in light of how much fios costs.

Was that for the YES game? If everything is working correctly, the only reason you wouldn't be able to stream is if it was available on a non-ESPN channel.

That has to be beyond frustrating, especially in light of how much fios costs.

Nothing streams, nothing in the library streams.

Please no one take too much offense to this. I just don't really get it. I am astounded every time there is a game. Whether it be here or on social media, someone is always complaining or posting trying to figure out how to see the game. Why is it so hard? It's not like we didn't have over a year to prepare ourselves for this.

did you remove the app and re-add it? the app often gets clogged when it does updates

if you want access you can pay for it, thats a good thing.

If i switched to youtube I would lose so many channels my kids and wife would flip out. less channels very little savings in money and way harder app to use. just losing hockey was bad enough for my son-in-law when they made the switch to "save" money

did you remove the app and re-add it? the app often gets clogged when it does updates

if you want access you can pay for it, thats a good thing.

If i switched to youtube I would lose so many channels my kids and wife would flip out. less channels very little savings in money and way harder app to use. just losing hockey was bad enough for my son-in-law when they made the switch to "save" money

The browser option doesn't work either.

I know that my chrome broswer option doesnt work sometimes, My Edge browser never works. firefox works most of the time.

I also know that if you have more than 2-3 streams running you get weird random errors that dont all say the same thing. maybe your acct got hacked and is being used someplace.

No Chrome, no Firefox either...Verizon said the ACC wasn't in my profile and would be fixed (whatever that means) a week ago. No bueno.

No Chrome, no Firefox either...Verizon said the ACC wasn't in my profile and would be fixed (whatever that means) a week ago. No bueno.
Whoever you got on the phone needs to get fired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom