A quick assist? | Syracusefan.com

A quick assist?

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
Looking for an assist team Syracusefan... I’d love some constructive criticism/feedback on our video series as we try to further develop it...

Don’t be shy, beat me up!

Look sharp. I wish you could lower my workers comp.
if you’re looking for general feedback, look good, make sense not too long not too short. Exactly what I kinda would expect from an otherwise painfully boring topic.

Look sharp. I wish you could lower my workers comp.
if you’re looking for general feedback, look good, make sense not too long not too short. Exactly what I kinda would expect from an otherwise painfully boring topic.
Appreciate it! If you’re in NY there’s a good chance your loss costs dropped significantly.

Carriers will try to make it up on the back end most likely with their LCM’s and such, but, depending on your class of business you’ll have options.

WC is actually a fairly controllable cost, all things I’m sure you know.

Again, thanks for the feedback, we’re trying to keep them as short as possible.

Appreciate it! If you’re in NY there’s a good chance your loss costs dropped significantly.

Carriers will try to make it up on the back end most likely with their LCM’s and such, but, depending on your class of business you’ll have options.

WC is actually a fairly controllable cost, all things I’m sure you know.

Again, thanks for the feedback, we’re trying to keep them as short as possible.
Construction and construction equipment rentals. In California.
Was audited 3(!) times last year and once this year already from my carrier and once from the state of California. Been hell.

Construction and construction equipment rentals. In California.
Was audited 3(!) times last year and once this year already from my carrier and once from the state of California. Been hell.
3 in a year! Man, that’s brutal. California rates can be worse than NY. Two of the worst states in the country without a doubt.

I’d love to pick your brain sometime on some of the business logistics out there. I’ve been navigating some clients through the licensing process in CA and am always looking to learn some more about the business climate.

3 in a year! Man, that’s brutal. California rates can be worse than NY. Two of the worst states in the country without a doubt.

I’d love to pick your brain sometime on some of the business logistics out there. I’ve been navigating some clients through the licensing process in CA and am always looking to learn some more about the business climate.
Send me a private message sometime. I kill a lot of time on the site.

Looking for an assist team Syracusefan... I’d love some constructive criticism/feedback on our video series as we try to further develop it...

Don’t be shy, beat me up!
Video was very good for length and production. I don’t have any expertise in the area. You did drop a “right” in the middle of it which seemed a bit awkward, but otherwise short and sweet. Held my attention

Didnt realize you were a one group guy. I golf with Cat. Also frank c from time to time when he’s invited out to lakeshore he’s a riot.

Last edited:
Video was very good for length and production. I don’t have any expertise in the area. You did drop a “right” in the middle of it which seemed a bit awkward, but otherwise short and sweet. Held my attention

Didnt realize you were a one group guy. I golf with Cat. Also frank c from time to time when he’s invited out to lakeshore he’s a riot.
Ha! Cat's a tremendous guy, that's great. Franky's definitely a treat, I think he was just out there a week or two ago, you guys have your Member Guest in the last couple weeks?

Yes, Frank was the guest of a member (the member is also a half bubble off), we ended up in same flight. The M/G at Lakeshore is a blast. Calcutta topped out at $90k.

You can mention it Frankie...Mark from Carrier. We were both playing ProV1's with #44.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom