A Star is Born | Syracusefan.com

A Star is Born

Yowza good or yowza bad?
th

Of course Bradley Cooper can also direct and sing really well. Jerk.
Isn't he the guy who also brings his mom to the award's ceremonies as his date?

How can the rest of us mere mortals compete?

imho, the early favorite to sweep the oscars in all 4 major categories

As far as the movie goes, my wife thought it was boring and fell asleep. She said there was too much singing. And didn't really see the chemistry that most folks have been talking about.

I haven't seen it yet.

As far as the movie goes, my wife thought it was boring and fell asleep. She said there was too much singing. And didn't really see the chemistry that most folks have been talking about.

I haven't seen it yet.
To each their own. I thought their chemistry was off the charts. There was snort crying going on in the theater.

The girl and I went yesterday. I thought it was really good, but felt the pacing was weird. Just seemed like everything happened so fast. I've never seen the original.

The girl and I went yesterday. I thought it was really good, but felt the pacing was weird. Just seemed like everything happened so fast. I've never seen the original.
There were three previous versions, none of which I've seen. The first two were supposedly good (#2 starring Judy Garland). The third starred Streisand and Kristofferson and supposedly sucked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom