A taste of what you will see in 2014 on your trip to our house. | Syracusefan.com

A taste of what you will see in 2014 on your trip to our house.

Look forward to facing off against you guys. We expect to be competitive for the division title as we continue to rebuild our program to past glory. I'm planning a road trip to your house in 2014.

Btw, nice promotional video highlighting the tradition of your program.

I will be making the trip to Cuse this season and I just figured to pass the time I would show you guys what you will see when you come to Clemson in 2014.

Its a great time on game day. We normally get about 100k or so during home games even though they don't all go inside. Also feel free to go down on the field after the game and snap some photos from field level for your scrap books. We are one of the few teams in the nation that lets fans go on the field. As soon as the clock hits 0:00 you will see our fans jumping the walls to hit the field. Feel free to join them.

I will be making the trip to Cuse this season and I just figured to pass the time I would show you guys what you will see when you come to Clemson in 2014.

3 thoughts:

1. Can't wait to play you guys. Going to be fun!

2. Hope you destroy Georgia. For the ACC and hopefully for looking past us later :).

3. You should check out our game against top 10 Louisville last year. Just so you get a feel for how things can snowball ;).

Can't wait to visit!

Looking forward to competing in the ACC and taking on your fine program.

I hope both SU and Clemson help the ACC be a truly great football conference.

Its a great time on game day. We normally get about 100k or so during home games even though they don't all go inside. Also feel free to go down on the field after the game and snap some photos from field level for your scrap books. We are one of the few teams in the nation that lets fans go on the field. As soon as the clock hits 0:00 you will see our fans jumping the walls to hit the field. Feel free to join them.
Awesome...you do that at Big East stadiums and you get taz'd

BTW, feel free to ask us any questions about visiting the Cuse.

Awesome...you do that at Big East stadiums and your get taz'd

BTW, feel free to ask us any questions about visiting the Cuse.

Not sure why, but I have a feeling you might get tazed if you go on the field at Clemson, too. Setting up the Yankee.

I went to a wedding near the Clemson campus last summer. Absolutely beautiful place. Went to Tiger Town Tavern after and found a trivia night poster highlighting the fact that moonshine would be served. Great campus. Highly recommend SU fans try and get down there.

Here is a taste of what you will experience on your trip to Syracuse.

image.jpg

We frequently get 100,000 pr more fans to our games too. The thing is, the tailgating is so good that many fans choose to stay and party at the tailgate rather than actually walking into the Dome. Good times! ;-/

Awesome...you do that at Big East stadiums and you get taz'd

Technically you might get taz'd 3 - 4 times since there are typically more security guards than fans at some of the BE stadiums. At Rutgers the new A.D. will taz you, hit you with basketballs, and call you a drunken whore.

If this happens to the Fine Lot crew, at least she'll get their names right.

Technically you might get taz'd 3 - 4 times since there are typically more security guards than fans at some of the BE stadiums. At Rutgers the new A.D. will taz you, hit you with basketballs, and call you a drunken whore.

If this happens to the Fine Lot crew, at least she'll get their names right.

She has that domineering Cougar look...just sayin.

Here is a taste of what you will experience on your trip to Syracuse.

View attachment 3676

We frequently get 100,000 pr more fans to our games too. The thing is, the tailgating is so good that many fans choose to stay and party at the tailgate rather than actually walking into the Dome. Good times! ;-/

We frequently get 100,000 or more fans raking...

I'll be there... Atlanta's only 2 hours away. Can't wait!
With all of that Orange it'll be just like a game at Archbold.

100,000 for monster trucks, too.

200,000 for the Syracuse Nationals.

400,000 for 20 cent Wing Night.

BTW, who has the best Wing Night special in Cuse now?

Mondays at Shifty's - $.35.

Don't know that it's the lowest price, but it's got to be the best value. Their wings are some of the best around.

cool video.

Who is Howard? why does he have a rock, and why is that rock so special they put it on a podium at the stadium?

very cool that they let the fans down on the field. They should do that at the dome - not like fans can tear up the field turf.

not going to miss that experience. We kinda tried to emulate your idea a few years back with the players walking along the quad and touching the statue of Ernie Davis on the way into the Dome. It was about the only good thing that occurred during the run of a certain coach here that none of us care to mention.

Unfortunately in the exorcism done by the follow up coach of all things related to the previous regime, that got axed as well. Here's hoping our new coach brings back that cool little exercise once again. Tradition, as you know, is what this game is all about and you guys got it in spades. Surprisingly to much of the nation so do we and that's what the program is currently tapping back into on the return to prominence. Saturday October 5th is going to be epic with two tradition rich programs going at it. Can't wait.

Thanks for visiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom