A Tradition Unlike Any Other... | Syracusefan.com

A Tradition Unlike Any Other...

The first group of Augusta national members owned slaves. give me the US Open any day.

The first group of Augusta national members owned slaves. give me the US Open any day.

So did Washington, Jefferson, Madison and Franklin. It was a different time. Let's just enjoy the tournament, along with all the Majors. :)

No Tiger ugh. I need a new favorite golfer. Thought Spieth would be it but I can't let my fandom be associated with that type of choke.

My uncle is going to the Par 3 contest (Wednesday). I've got some extra coin lying around, I think I'll put my name in the ticket lottery for next year.

Annual Mike Francesa plug...with his impending retirement, this will be your last chance to listen to Mike...watch The Masters and make comments.

now that, is a Tradition like no other.

Back in 2009, they were having a Jim Nantz-impression contest on Dan Patrick's radio show. My buddy Drew called in, and won, and it was so good that they played it on the radio again yesterday.

Back in 2009, they were having a Jim Nantz-impression contest on Dan Patrick's radio show. My buddy Drew called in, and won, and it was so good that they played it on the radio again yesterday.

Did he get the Outback certificate?

I'm sure glad I don't have to play that course every time out. These last two days have been really hard to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom