A week from now we are in the ACC | Syracusefan.com

A week from now we are in the ACC

Alsacs

Living Legend
images

days left
This last week will fly by.

A great thing. But wish Maryland was still going to be in. That could have developed into a nice rivalry.

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A great thing. But wish Maryland was still going to be in. That could have developed into a nice rivalry.

Perhaps, but to hell with them for jumping ship after we came aboard. I love the new ACC with Louisville. Louisville a way better rival for us IMO.

Perhaps, but to hell with them for jumping ship after we came aboard. I love the new ACC with Louisville. Louisville a way better rival for us IMO.
no.

a rival is better when the fan base can drive easily to it. Maryland wouldve been a perfect southern fit, coupled with BC to the east.

and then my dead horse, while they would never be a 'rival' having rutgers in the conf, wouldve been awesome too.

boston, NYC, & dc/balt wouldve made for some nice regular away game viewing and sightseeing.

but the b1g flanked us on that. :bang: :bang:

Oh Lord

no.

a rival is better when the fan base can drive easily to it. Maryland wouldve been a perfect southern fit, coupled with BC to the east.

and then my dead horse, while they would never be a 'rival' having rutgers in the conf, wouldve been awesome too.

boston, NYC, & dc/balt wouldve made for some nice regular away game viewing and sightseeing.

but the b1g flanked us on that. :bang: :bang:

Oh Lord

I don't know. I think technology is bridging the gap some. I've gotten into it with fans of other teams on Twitter.

And in this case - Ville is better at both sports that matter, positioned for the long haul financially, and have made up fake quotes to accompany card board cut outs. Maryland is in decline, has major financial issues.

Watching the Cuse-UL game at the Yum! when Patrick and the Classy Len Elmore were calling it was a window into the future. I for one and fine with it, and I can see Maryland from my front yard.

The gripe for us DC are folks re: ACC w/o MD is that we won't play @UVA that often due to divisional alignment.

College Park is Rutgers South...

Watching the Cuse-UL game at the Yum! when Patrick and the Classy Len Elmore were calling it was a window into the future. I for one and fine with it, and I can see Maryland from my front yard.

Yeah, I liked the idea of having a northern block of SU, Pitt, BC and Maryland, so I was disappointed that those dopes decided to chase the $$$ to the B1G. But Louisville is a great replacement. They have a viable football program and are southern, which placates the southern, football-centric wing of the conference. The hoops benefits are self evident. And selfishly we have an 9 year tie to them from the old New Big East, so the familiarity is nice as we move homes.

I also hope the Big XII is choking on it that they picked WVU over them.

Yeah, I liked the idea of having a northern block of SU, Pitt, BC and Maryland, so I was disappointed that those dopes decided to chase the $$$ to the B1G. But Louisville is a great replacement. They have a viable football program and are southern, which placates the southern, football-centric wing of the conference. The hoops benefits are self evident. And selfishly we have an 9 year tie to them from the old New Big East, so the familiarity is nice as we move homes.

I also hope the Big XII is choking on it that they picked WVU over them.
Lville is certainly the better program, but as Syracuse fans, who gives a F?? We just upgraded the entire conf from top to bottom, and the only reason we are familiar with lville is because we got screwed 10 years ago. I'd rather have Maryland. Location, location, location.

The bevo's incompetence has no bounds. The lose freakin Nebraska and aTm, as well as Colorado and Missouri and add a left out big east and ridiculous WAC...and they have strength???

I don't know who their PR/salesmen are, but they need to write a book. For im buying, studying and having it autographed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom