Aaaaand Lunardi | Syracusefan.com

Aaaaand Lunardi

TOL22

Scout Team
Has us in Buffal as a 3. Possible Ohio St rematch. One last shot at Aaron Craft

I would take that match-up and run!!! OSU is not very good, and the zone would expose their lack of shooting. It would be a nail biter, but one we could win.

He also has virginia as a two in the east. I thought under the rules that is not allowed.

I haven't seen the bracket but I assume he has us in Buffalo but not the east

If he has us both in the east then he made a mistake. Maybe he had us in the east before moving UVA there?

Will be so happy when the field is announced, no more of this can SU and (fill in other ACC team here) be in the East together

Teams from the same conference seeded 1-4 cannot be in the same region. Lunardi should know that and no one at ESPN is correcting him on that.

Lunardi still hasn't made the change? J F C

Someone really should let him know, so his final bracket doesn't have such an obvius mistake. I get he has a lot going on right now, I can cut him a little slack, but still

Someone really should let him know, so his final bracket doesn't have such an obvius mistake. I get he has a lot going on right now, I can cut him a little slack, but still

I think its awesome that Joe (or nobody else) has clued in.

I suspect Jay Bilas is laughing his ass off in the background.

As I've said for several weeks, Lunardi has quite a racket going. And people eat it up.

Switch Michigan with Virginia, or Syracuse with Creighton, and that would work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom