Aaron Hernandez dead. | Syracusefan.com

Aaron Hernandez dead.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
If I recall right from my criminal procedure class, his conviction may be vacated, because his appeals have not been exhausted.
Guy is ( most likely) a multiple murderer and leaves the earth without a conviction.

So he is serving a life sentence without possibility of parole that is under appeal. He is acquitted of double murder. I wonder what made him do it now? They send you here for life, and that's exactly what they take.

when I think of the patsies and their players and team character...he is what I think of.

This case is the most bizarre case I have ever followed in sports.

Hernandez allegedly killed two guys and got acquitted. He was found guilty of murder the guy who knew about the other 2 murders.

This suicude comes 5 days after being acquitted. His lawyer was Casey Anthony's attorney. He had a chance to appeal the murder conviction.

He hung himself and blocked the door. Apparently a reporter said he might have been gay and that his prison gang the Lat Kings didn't like hearing that allegation and the stress of that hurt him.

When I think of the Giants I think of Father Flanghan Mara and how his organization employed this guy.

Lawrence Taylor accused of raping girl, 16

Or Mark Ingram

Former New York Giants receiver Mark Ingram sentenced to prison

Or maybe Dave Meggett

Ex-NFL player Meggett gets 30-year prison term

3 members of the 1991 Giants SB team convicted of major felonies.
LT, for all his problems, was set up there. you know it.

what the others did AFTER leaving the Giants employ, is nothing I care about.

hernandez was a bad dude that everyone knew was a bad dude...and the patsies 1st drafted him...then gave him a monster contract extension.

eeeee-gads.

If I recall right from my criminal procedure class, his conviction may be vacated, because his appeals have not been exhausted.
Guy is ( most likely) a multiple murderer and leaves the earth without a conviction.
His murder conviction will get overturned because he committed suicide. Whomever the gun possession charges will not lapse so he will be a convict when he died.

His murder conviction will get overturned because he committed suicide. Whomever the gun possession charges will not lapse so he will be a convict when he died.
wow, this really is fascinating and complicated.

stealing a little NFL thunder too with the schedule release tomorrow and next weeks Draft.

hernandez was a bad dude that everyone knew was a bad dude...and the patsies 1st drafted him...then gave him a monster contract extension.

eeeee-gads.

Meggett's Patriots days must've corrupted him.

Sounds like you know this area better than me, but if he appealed the gun conviction, doesn't that get tossed as well.

eeeee-gads.
He was set up having sex with an underage pro?

Sounds like you know this area better than me, but if he appealed the gun conviction, doesn't that get tossed as well.
He died so he can't appeal a conviction after he died.
The lawyers won't have standing.
Unless he signed the documents for appeal.

He died so he can't appeal a conviction after he died.
The lawyers won't have standing.
Unless he signed the documents for appeal.
I would assume they filed to reserve his rights, then delayed to concentrate on the recent trial. His lawyer was talking about his appeal of his original conviction.

I would assume they filed to reserve his rights, then delayed to concentrate on the recent trial. His lawyer was talking about his appeal of his original conviction.
His original conviction will be get overturned because he appealed and died.
His conviction last Friday unless he filed the papers already his lawyers won't have standing to appeal that gun conviction.

His conviction last Friday unless he filed the papers already his lawyers won't have standing to appeal that gun conviction.
Gotcha. I was thinking the gun conviction was from the other case.

Makes the civil case tougher on the Lloyd family.

Makes the civil case tougher on the Lloyd family.
MA state legislature is considering passing a law that if the person commits suicude it negates the automatic overturn of appealed convictions.
This would be smart.

MA state legislature is considering passing a law that if the person commits suicude it negates the automatic overturn of appealed convictions.
This would be smart.
Right. In cases such as this, the law makes no sense.

This case is the most bizarre case I have ever followed in sports.

Hernandez allegedly killed two guys and got acquitted. He was found guilty of murder the guy who knew about the other 2 murders.

This suicude comes 5 days after being acquitted. His lawyer was Casey Anthony's attorney. He had a chance to appeal the murder conviction.

He hung himself and blocked the door. Apparently a reporter said he might have been gay and that his prison gang the Lat Kings didn't like hearing that allegation and the stress of that hurt him.

Are you sure his attorney was Baez? I watched a lot of the case, and never saw him there.

When did he hire him?I saw a lot of photos and video clips, not once did I see Baez there.
He was the lead counsel the entire 2nd murder case.
Baez beat the MA prosecutor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom