Abducted in Plain Sight. | Syracusefan.com

Abducted in Plain Sight.

Well the only cure for that will be to spend the night with a 12 year old 4 nights a week for 6 months.

How am I just hearing about this documentary now?

Just watched it -- there's gotta be so much more of a story than was told on screen.

Weird - I saw this on Netflix years ago and I keep seeing people talking about it now. Maybe Canadian Netflix had it first? Twisted AF.....

I'm not sure if it's still on, but the 'Who Took Johnny' one is crazy too and that weird case in Portugal had a doc, but I don't recall the name of it.

I am getting to the point where I can't watch, read, or listen to stories like this. I listened to "A Man Called Ove", and enjoyed it, so I bought "Bear Town", by the same author.
Had to stop, it was depressing. (Rape of a HS girl by the town's star hockey player, a HS senior).
Just don't want to subject myself to that stuff anymore.

When the COVID-19 lockdown began, my wife and I binged some stuff on Netflix / Amazon. She likes true crime stuff, I don't particularly -- with three young daughters, this stuff hits too close to home. But we watched this one, and it was brutal. The parents seemed like incompetent morons.

We also started watching a 5-part Ted Bundy series, but I had to stop. Too scary that people like that are out there.

When the COVID-19 lockdown began, my wife and I binged some stuff on Netflix / Amazon. She likes true crime stuff, I don't particularly -- with three young daughters, this stuff hits too close to home. But we watched this one, and it was brutal. The parents seemed like incompetent morons.

We also started watching a 5-part Ted Bundy series, but I had to stop. Too scary that people like that are out there.

I refuse to believe the parents were that incompetent.

The only theory I can think of that makes sense is that the father was closeted, the mother was sexually frustrated, and the pedo figured out a way to use their religion, marital issues, and desires against them to continually molest and rape their daughter.

I think there's a lot more to the story that the parents will take to their graves.

I'm watching this now. Are these people for real. Who let's a grown perverted man sleep in the same bed with his daughter? Good Lord this is messed up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom