AC For Dome | Syracusefan.com

AC For Dome

Easier to put concerts in there in the summer that way.
ok makes sense... i only go to football games and some basketball and have always been fine with the temp.

ok makes sense... i only go to football games and some basketball and have always been fine with the temp.
You must go to the November football games only :)

It's gonna be saucy up in the loud house tonight. I plan on spraying down my entire lower half with gold bond before I go. I'll be the guy walking around with a cloud of white stuff hovering around him. It's gonna be hot in the "Netherlands" tonight.

0ObkG6s.gif

I've always thought we should be turning the heat on as well early in the season. Dino Babers laughs at you and your discomfort.

It's gonna be saucy up in the loud house tonight. I plan on spraying down my entire lower half with gold bond before I go. I'll be the guy walking around with a cloud of white stuff hovering around him. It's gonna be hot in the "Netherlands" tonight.

This post gives "dome dog" a whole new meaning.

I've always thought we should be turning the heat on as well early in the season. Dino Babers laughs at you and your discomfort.
Just because there's AC, doesn't mean that you have to turn it on. ;)

Would be fantastic to crank it up for January ACC games. No more complaints about not having a home court advantage.

Would I be correct in saying that there are only 2 sporting events each year where a lack of air conditioning is an issue?

The first 2 Syracuse football games (and that's if Syracuse plays 2 home games to start the season)

\

147b63cd2d0b669dcfb183ad1f89218b.jpg

I heard complaints from those who attended the HS games last week as well. other events like commencement, concerts, some lax games, some of the band competitions.

Would I be correct in saying that there are only 2 sporting events each year where a lack of air conditioning is an issue?

The first 2 Syracuse football games (and that's if Syracuse plays 2 home games to start the season)
I think it is more than that on average for football. However, as someone previously said, it opens the dome up for summer use (concerts, etc.). I really don't know why people are complaining. We all have personal preferences. I'd rather have A/C than new seats but that does not mean I am opposed to new seats.

I heard complaints from those who attended the HS games last week as well. other events like commencement, concerts, some lax games, some of the band competitions.
I think it is more than that on average for football. However, as someone previously said, it opens the dome up for summer use (concerts, etc.). I really don't know why people are complaining. We all have personal preferences. I'd rather have A/C than new seats but that does not mean I am opposed to new seats.
Gotcha

I was there for the Ludden and Port Byron games Sunday night with about 3 dozen people in the stands. It was sweltering.

0ObkG6s.gif

What the F are they trying to accomplish here?

if we have a translucent roof and/or walls, you would almost have to. Plus it makes sense to include it now as part of the renovation.

I coached a HS game there back in Sept. 2012. It was the first game of the season. It was the hottest and most uncomfortable game Ive coached. It was high 80's outside but felt like it was 100 inside.

0ObkG6s.gif

How do you get the ass-blower job on the training staff? Do they draw straws? Is there a waiting list for this duty? How often does this guy get his ass smoked? Is that pain on his face or something else? Why did the guy in red stop and watch? We need answers to these questions and many more to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom