Academics and partying | Syracusefan.com

Academics and partying

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Not bad.

696E27C5-6BBB-4F35-AA23-B50C95088C0E.jpeg

Ub, the epitome of balance. would say ub belongs where providence is but whatever.

Seeing UCSD in the least partying, most academics quadrant..... makes me want to send my son there. (If only for the parents weekends in La Jolla.)

Is that East Carolina with the most partying/least academic title?

Thanks. That got me thinking, where’s the Hoyas? I don’t see them anywhere & it makes me giggle.

aren't they on the mid line for partying but to the left of center academically? or is that another school with a similar logo?

Thanks. That got me thinking, where’s the Hoyas? I don’t see them anywhere & it makes me giggle.

Isn't that their logo in the bottom left quadrant, just below the X axis?

my kid says they got the partying way too high and the studying way too low.. sadly for him

aren't they on the mid line for partying but to the left of center academically? or is that another school with a similar logo?
Isn't that their logo in the bottom left quadrant, just below the X axis?

If I'm looking at the one that I think you are looking at, that is the Gonzaga Bulldog logo. Similar look but Georgetown doesn't have any red.

If I'm looking at the one that I think you are looking at, that is the Gonzaga Bulldog logo. Similar look but Georgetown doesn't have any red.
I agree that the one with red is Gonzaga and I think the other Bulldog in the top right quadrant is Butler.

Why am I not surprised at all at where Tulane is?

Who knew there was partying at NYU? I guess there's a lot going on near Washington Square that doesn't leave Washington Square.

These lists are fun, but I always take them with a grain of salt. West Virginia is accurate though. They party hard, but the academics are in the toilet.

Why does PBR get stuck as the "Least Partying" image? That doesn't seem accurate or fair.
I think it's just the idea of 1 can constitutes a party at the bottom of the grid vs. a 6 pack in the middle vs. a full keg at the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom