ACC Action for Feb 16-17 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Action for Feb 16-17

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DziDsFzWsAAC3xf.jpg

Idk what would possess the league to not have a game On the weekend but would have a week in between games. The schedule this year has been pretty bad even backloading with the gauntlet of teams we have to play seems irresponsible

Idk what would possess the league to not have a game On the weekend but would have a week in between games. The schedule this year has been pretty bad even backloading with the gauntlet of teams we have to play seems irresponsible

There are 15 teams in the league. Unless we're playing a non-conference game this weekend, who would we have played? Someone has to get the weekend off.

Not a very big weekend. Clemson could really use a win at Louisville to help their NCAAT chances, VaTech and FSU need to win away games vs lesser opponents to keep things moving in the right direction. NC St isn't beating Duke at Duke so I won't mention that.

That's about it.

Some horrific scores so far. Wake with 3 pts, Lville with 11, Clemson with 14

Last edited:
Clemson and Louisville is a rock fight. Tigers zone is giving them fits. Not the performance you'd expect after blowing the Duke game.

Seems like a lot of teams aside from Syracuse have forgotten how to play offense.

Most of cbb coaches stress defense first. Been this way for years and it gets worse and worse. Couple that with a lot of turnover at schools and this is the product you get.

There are 15 teams in the league. Unless we're playing a non-conference game this weekend, who would we have played? Someone has to get the weekend off.
Such an insane post you replied to. Literally simple even vs odd!

I am not a hang ‘em high person but if we lose to Wake the entire staff needs to be fired in the locker room after the game. I kid of course, but Wake is brutally bad

Seems like a lot of teams aside from Syracuse have forgotten how to play offense.
No no no no no!! Don’t you get it yet?
We’re the only team allowed to struggle, on offense and otherwise. Negatoids have to have SOMETHING to biotche about...constantly...every day...repeatedly...intermittently. That’s the narrative, facts and perspective be damned!
I mean, what’s the point, other than that? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Pitt VT. Is this even basketball? It’s practically rugby out there and the refs are’t calling anything. Awful.

Duke is trash. Up over 10 with 10 secs left, go for steal, and get layup with 3 secs left. Complete lack of class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom