ACC as Arrested Development characters | Syracusefan.com

ACC as Arrested Development characters

Lucille Austero - FSU: Just like Lucille #2, FSU always ends up hurting itself...with the vertigo.

I think we fit in nicely as Lucille 2. Good pedigree, always underestimated.

How about Maybe (not sure of spelling) Funke? - We're not the first school you'd think of when you hear ACC, but we've managed to make some impressive moves recently (Final 4, bowl victory) despite family (Big East) crumbling around us.

Well FSU is Michael, that one couldn't be clearer.

Keeps proclaiming how important he is to the family, constantly complaining that everyone else in the family is freeloading off them, and keeps threatening to leave.

But for all the high ground he claims, he ignores the fact he hasn't had any meaningful success either, and proves himself to be just as questionable when push comes to shove. And for all his threats, nobody better than the Bluth Co will have him anyway.

I'm an FSU fan, and FSU is Michael.

How about Maybe (not sure of spelling) Funke? - We're not the first school you'd think of when you hear ACC, but we've managed to make some impressive moves recently (Final 4, bowl victory) despite family (Big East) crumbling around us.
Marry me

My quick thoughts
Michael-Florida State
GOB- NC State
Buster-Wake Forest
Lindsay- North Carolina
Tobias-Duke
Lucille 1- Maryland
Lucille 2-Virginia
George Michael-Georgia Tech
Maeby-Clemson
George Sr.-Miami
Ann Veal-UConn
Barry Zuckercorn-Virginia Tech
Bob Loblaw- Notre Dame
John Beard-Syracuse
Oscar Bluth- Louisville
Carl Weathers- Pitt

I struggled at the end.

My quick thoughts
Michael-Florida State
GOB- NC State
Buster-Wake Forest
Lindsay- North Carolina
Tobias-Duke
Lucille 1- Maryland
Lucille 2-Virginia
Maeby-Clemson
George Sr.-Miami
Ann Veal-UConn
Bob Loblaw- Notre Dame
John Beard-Syracuse
Oscar Bluth- Louisville
Carl Weathers- Pitt

I struggled at the end.
Zuckercorn is absolutely Rutgers. And Tobias is Penn State - "i'm a registered sex offender"

(I don't care if they aren't ACC)

I'd be more interested in seeing an NCAA conferences as Houses of Westeros (Game of Thrones) comparison.

I'd be more interested in seeing an NCAA conferences as Houses of Westeros (Game of Thrones) comparison.
Littlefinger = Swofford
Joffrey = FSU
Cersei = Miami
Walder Frey = Va Tech
Syracuse + Jon Snow

My quick thoughts
Michael-Florida State
GOB- NC State
Buster-Wake Forest
Lindsay- North Carolina
Tobias-Duke
Lucille 1- Maryland
Lucille 2-Virginia
Maeby-Clemson
George Sr.-Miami
Ann Veal-UConn
Bob Loblaw- Notre Dame
John Beard-Syracuse
Oscar Bluth- Louisville
Carl Weathers- Pitt

I struggled at the end.

Pitt thinks you got a stew going

Since George Sr. and Oscar are twins with one clearly being the dominant brother, wouldn't it makes sense to have George be North Carolina and Oscar be NC State? UNC is one of the originals and is always on top, while poor ignored Oscar is NC State, perpetually overshadowed by his brother.

Littlefinger = Swofford
Joffrey = FSU
Cersei = Miami
Walder Frey = Va Tech
Syracuse + Jon Snow
Actually, I was thinking along the lines of:

Casterly Rock/Lannisters - B1G: Rolling in money
Winterfell/Starks - Big East: Supposedly tried to do things the right way and ended up defeated, sacked, with remnants scattered
Pike/Greyjoys - B12: Conducted some minor raids, also suffered some defeats; have a high opinion of themselves but not seen as a serious threat
Dragonstone/Targaryeans - ACC: Currently down, but assembling the pieces to come back in a major way

Not sure about SEC (Highgarden or switch with B1G?) and PAC (Dorne?) or the minor conferences

I can't decide whether Wake or BC would be Buster, both are very good at being neither seen nor heard.

Syracuse is easily the Starks of the ACC. Jim Boeheim, King of the North.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom