ACC coaches | Syracusefan.com

ACC coaches

longtimefan

Hall of Fame
This is a bit of a tangent, but what current ACC coaches will not be back next season?

We know Brey is done. How about Pastner and Payne--will they be back? Hamilton doesn't look his age, but he seems a bit tired. Of course, JB and Larranaga are not spring chickens, but neither appears ready to hang up his whistle.

Are any ready to move on to potentially more lucrative gigs--Forbes, Capel, even Brownell?

I wonder, with the current Wild West situation in college basketball, if coaching movement might increase as player movement has; either by throwing up their hands in surrender or moving to programs that have more NIL resources available.

I think Pastner will be gone, but Payne will be back. The three older dudes will all be back.

I think Pastner will be gone, but Payne will be back. The three older dudes will all be back.

I'll be curious how long Larranaga coaches along with Hamilton. Both aren't that far behind JB age wise (73, 74)

Yeah... if our AD is too stupid to not see all the other ACC teams mgiht be coach shopping soon even UNC and Duke and kicks the can down the road with JB it will be extremely negligent.

Louisville will outbid us for anyone we offer just have to hope they stick with Payne for a second year.

This is the perfect time to move on.