ACC conference opener today at 12:30 | Syracusefan.com

ACC conference opener today at 12:30

The anticipation is just so much that they should open the game with Phil Collins' "In The Air Tonight"(even though it's a day game) like they did the first time Owens and Mourning went head to head on ESPN.

Hoorah! Cant wait till conference play starts

Our first true road game will be in Blacksburg to take on Va. Tech

The board asked me if I was sure I wanted to like this. It must be biased toward the ACC.

Sad part is, you aren't being sarcastic. It's our first true away date(-"MSG).

What date do we expect our first tough away game again? I'm not saying we're Gonzaga, but there are some similarities at least. Yeah, I'm letting loose on this year's conference schedule again. Favorable for the team for sure, and for that I'm grateful!

why are they having this game 3 weeks before the rest of the conf games start?

We already have. Playing the games will just be a mere formality. It's not out of the question that we run the ACC table.

We look great.

Duke looks like Dooky.

Attachments

• Buzz\'s girlfriend woof.jpg
    Buzz\'s girlfriend woof.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 73
there she is... whats sad is... thats actually someone... and that movie totally busted on her.

there she is... whats sad is... thats actually someone... and that movie totally busted on her.

I was thinking the same thing when I Googled her picture. Worst casting responsibility ever - "Looking for an overweight and unattractive 14-year-old girl. Braces preferred."

I was thinking the same thing when I Googled her picture. Worst casting responsibility ever - "Looking for an overweight and unattractive 14-year-old girl. Braces preferred."
Her parents had to have signed off on it right? Give me 500 bucks an ill allow you to humiliate my daughter in one of the most viewed movies on earth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom