ACC Football Kickoff: July 25-27 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Kickoff: July 25-27

I’m jealous. I hope to be out in eight, if I make it that long. I have so many teacher friends taking retirement as soon as they can.

15 more for me, late start after being in the car business for 10 years.

I refuse to pay 10 bucks a month for this sub but who's the NFL player? Duce?
Geer.
“JT I think is an NFL player,” Babers said Tuesday. “We lost an NFL player.”

I refuse to pay 10 bucks a month for this sub but who's the NFL player? Duce?
If you have an IPhone go to the Apple News App and find Syracuse.com in their search, you can get their articles for free

Listening to ACC media days, I’m tired of the Fla St hype already. As a Cuse fan, if I’m being honest about my hopes & dreams, if we’re going to steal a game, I think many of us in the deep recesses of our minds would circle Clemson at the Dome. We have good reason for that, we’ve played them well, etc. BUT, I would love to pick off Fla St. They have manhandled us. It’s hard to believe, in the depths that they’ve seen over the past few years, we were only able to get them once at our house. It shows you how bad we’ve been too. I’d love to see this upset.

Listening to ACC media days, I’m tired of the Fla St hype already. As a Cuse fan, if I’m being honest about my hopes & dreams, if we’re going to steal a game, I think many of us in the deep recesses of our minds would circle Clemson at the Dome. We have good reason for that, we’ve played them well, etc. BUT, I would love to pick off Fla St. They have manhandled us. It’s hard to believe, in the depths that they’ve seen over the past few years, we were only able to get them once at our house. It shows you how bad we’ve been too. I’d love to see this upset.
Would love it too but FSU is loaded, the only thing that will keep them out of the playoff is having to play LSU and at Clemson(and likely a 2nd game against Clemson in the ACC Championship Game). I think they will roll over pretty much everyone else including SU, and I think we have a solid team

Would love it too but FSU is loaded, the only thing that will keep them out of the playoff is having to play LSU and at Clemson(and likely a 2nd game against Clemson in the ACC Championship Game). I think they will roll over pretty much everyone else including SU, and I think we have a solid team
its also crazy how much hype Jared Verse is getting too. Dominating LSU will do that.

its also crazy how much hype Jared Verse is getting too. Dominating LSU will do that.
Dude is a stud, I cannot believe he came back, he was a top 10 lock in the draft if he had left

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom